Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Trading onyx for Mazda 6 re and get concept for corvette c7.r

If your down for the trade message me if you wanna talk about how that's a horrible offer gimme a break, getting those cars costs more than getting the c7 and mazda

Comments

• Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Lol but they arent worth them. Onyx wont get you a mazda 6 & gt concept wont get you a c7. Just gotta deal with it.
  • Options
    ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    Concept maybe it the onyx goes for like 6 mill maybe
  • Options
    all9222all9222 Registered Users 434 Posts
    Well I mean everyone like different cars, got a maxed Mercedes for a stock alpine the other day so I'm saying anything is possible haha
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    You got a limited car for a gold crate. What you expect. O.O
  • Options
    Yea but alpines arent that great to me and they'll always be there hopefully, anything that says limited edition makes me itch for it haha
  • Options
    Not_so_funnyNot_so_funny Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 709 Posts
    the truth has been spoken lol
  • Options
    I guess it's all preference on what cars you like, that's what it really boils down to
  • Options
    Theyll replace the silver & gold crates in a little while. & i know that feeling. Lol
  • Options
    They've replaced gold crates 3 times since I first started, alpines have always been in them, just like zondas and continentals
  • Options
    I really hope they do though the Acura is so old and boring, still cool but I doubt people are still buying them,
  • Options
    No they havent.

Zonda , Bentley gt3 , Alpine , They ADDED the 787B.
  • Options
    I know they ADDED the 787 I didn't say the 787 has always been there, but I got my alpine like, so long ago and I know they changed gold crates since, and there still there
  • Options
    They never changed the Gold Crates ! Thats what im saying.
  • Options
    oh i think we both misunderstood what was being said lol my b