Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Is this guy serious.... What a retard.

RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
http://imgur.com/a/xHcnE

This is not Facebook. We do not use Fb admins. Get that petty ass shit out of here. Not even I use this scamming tecnique.. One of the dumbest ways to scam

@ALEXODWYER18 @SHANEODWYER1997

Comments

• Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    lmao
  • Options
    Bump for a retarded scammer
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Lmfaaooo ! Gotta love kids like this. Fb is full of scammers.
  • Options
    Exactly Lmao. I know I'm a scammer and I shouldn't exactly be talking but this is too funny
  • Options
    SHANEODWYER1997SHANEODWYER1997 Registered Users 774 Posts
    and how it is a scammer u spastic your the biggest scammer on these forums there more legit than u anyway dick head
  • Options
    Lol I had 35 vouches. If I wanted to I could have kept my reputation and made You my bitch LOLOL. You only have one. & I never said you scammed me. I said you were trying to scam me.
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    @SHANEODWYER1997 , FB is scam city. Admins scam. Members scam. Shut that shit up.
  • Options
    Not_so_funnyNot_so_funny Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 709 Posts
    Not so funny :|
  • Options
    well the people i have traded with arn't scammers so
  • Options
    Yeah but you are.
  • Options
    @SHANEODWYER1997 , you basically came to forums to scam. & Regardless if @RicedOutMan is a scammer or not. He had more vouchers than you and gave you the benefit of the doubt. You're pathetic man.
  • Options
    @RicedOutMan u cant say much u scammed so many people
  • Options
    And that means what?
  • Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    edited September 2015
    @SHANEODWYER1997
    TALK SHIT AGAIN AND WATCH ME RELEASE YOUR 10$ CARD CODE
    @RicedOutMan @JustAnonymous @K1TTENS
  • Options
    $10 Card Code ? :smiley: @K24z7
  • Options
    @K24z7 and i will get you done for fraud
  • Options

@K24z7 and i will get you done for fraud

do me.
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Do him thats new. Question he should as is how you want it raw or naw

• Options
    haha @Shadey960
  • Options
    Brush pass that shit over he **** owes me 50 bucks. He still has my man no and all my tunes
  • Options
    *Bro *Lambo
  • Options
    Shadey960 said:

Do him thats new. Question he should as is how you want it raw or naw

him?
  • Options
    Read and comprehend @K24z7

• Options
    All those **** tunes I have him are worth at least 20 bucks
  • Options
    Shadey960 said:

Read and comprehend @K24z7

I did, you are making assumptions i am a man.
  • Options
    Also, he can't get you for fraud because he was supposed to give me a 50 dollar card which he didn't. So that's considered fraud as well. His shit will be overturned in court anyway @K24z7
  • Options

Also, he can't get you for fraud because he was supposed to give me a 50 dollar card which he didn't. So that's considered fraud as well. His shit will be overturned in court anyway @K24z7

courts dont bother with shit under 150$ of worth etc.
    plus i dont think the kid is in america
    + theres proof of him scamming
  • Options
    Lmfao . Its not grand theft or larceny.
  • Options
    Well who ever scammed a car for whoever did a crime called grand theft auto which reminds me of why I ran a hooker over with my moped

• Options
    Lmfao gotta love GtaV. Buuut i will always be a SAN ANDREAS fan. Even with the shitty graphics. Lmfao NITROUS was blue and the screen would get hazy till you crashed.