Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Hacker on tournament pinks.. Runs a 4.56 with a M3 gt2

1Razor1Razor Registered Users 93 Posts
Lost my maxed Zonda to these hackers! Please help I have screen shots to prove it.... How do they get a BMW m3 to run 4.56?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    How in the heck do they do that? I spend ALOT of real money on this game for this to happen!!!
  • Options
    I already have eXxplosion,hopefully they will get back to me soon,gave them the screenshots from the race... The hacker goes by the name VINMASTER so BEWARE of this dude..
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    For the people mentioning specific races here. Please as advised submit a ticket to support via the "?" button. Be sure to include:
    1. year/make/model of car lost
    2. date of loss

include this in addition to any screenshots. SS can be helpful but only in certain situation, most times the best thing to do is write out what happened for support with as many details as possible.
  • Options
    Yes Sparkle I submitted a ticket with screen shots some time ago and haven't heard back from anyone on the game... How can these guys get away with this??
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    There is currently a 15ish day wait for support response. Although they are working overtime to try and answer all issues there will be a wait.
  • Options
    ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts

There is currently a 15ish day wait for support response. Although they are working overtime to try and answer all issues there will be a wait.

Sparkle, we understand what to do when we get a car stolen. The issue is that this problem is so pervasive you would be well advised to just stop the tourneys for now until you fix it. You would be avoiding a lot of backed up support tickets. I just sent one in. Only 1 racer I think was not hacking, in the entire tournemant! One guy did a negative time. Now if that's not bad programming, I don't know what is. Your game should recognize that as bogus and automatically DQ. I just spend $21 dollars on that HSV -010 thinking that I may be able to get some Racing Edition Hondas but instead I get it stolen by a Civic? What a joke.
  • Options
    ErickNM I agree 100%! something has to be done quickly,I shouldn't have to wait to get my car back 15+ days that I spent real money on... Folks are going to loose interest real quick if not..
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    As Sparkles said, you can contact support to look into the race by pressing the "?" in game. We are aware of the issue and the devs are currently looking into a fox for the issue. We appreciate your patience.
  • Options
    PhoenixX mine has been in for quite some time now..
  • Options
    What is the email you used to submit the ticket or your racer name?
  • Options
    1Razor is racer ID...
  • Options
    The oldest open ticket we have for you is 1 day old. A little weird considering your time frame. A member from the support team should be getting back to you soon.
  • Options
    Yes I know cause I have responded almost every day wondering PhoenixX sir..
  • Options
    Still haven't heard anything back yet..
  • Options
    What is the email that you used to submit the ticket?
  • Options
    @gssracer Thanks for the assistance bud!
  • Options
    I used the email that i've always used and gotten a response back... I'll pm it to you
  • Options
    Hopefully someone will get back to me and see what went on and shut these hackers down!
    When I spend my real money on these cars as expensive as a Zonda and it gets taken by someone like that makes me "leary" to spend anymore money on it till I know its rectified..
  • Options
    SkeeroSkeero Registered Users 170 Posts
    It's called extortion. The more cheaters can take your card the more money they can make. Look at how bad GLUU stock is trading. It explains why these cheats last so long.
  • Options
    SkeeroSkeero Registered Users 170 Posts
    Perfect example, ryst is facebook friends with the creator of most of these mods.

How do we know ryst doesn't contribute to helping build more mods? He is the one that leaks turf events.
  • Options
    ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
    gssracer said:

Once again I will repeat the same thing Skeero. Talking with someone doesnt mean they are helping them in exploits. Even if someone is your enemy, unfriending or blocking them is considered "rude" and some people wont do that. Secondly, Ryyst works for Racing Rivals and earns quite handsomely. He does not need the pennies these hackers earn by exploiting the game. I would say you need to watch your mouth before you put accusations on someone with no proof.

I will say it again, regardless of whether or not Ryst is doing anything wrong, being friends with hackers that are trying to exploit your game is not a good thing. Rude? Who cares. I would get fired from my job in similar situation. Because of the times we live in, we also need to have a semi-professional mindset outside of work too, unfortunately, which includes not being friends with people like that on facebook. Otherwise it's a conflict of interest.
  • Options

What is the email that you used to submit the ticket?

I pm'd you my email to my account and have yet to hear back from anyone... Havent had any trouble before with issues until now...
  • Options
    What is taking so long??
  • Options
    A 15 day wait to hopefully get your $35 car back from a hacker is unacceptable,its saving me money actually cause im not investing any more until this gets resolved and a lot of other folks aren't either afraid of going threw what im going threw...
  • Options
    Phoenix did you get my PM with my email address in it?
  • Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Anyways else to report them? Because the guy I raced went super fast and then downshifted so it ended up him looking like her went 6.8. He literally showed on my screen for a second and was gone. I caught up because he downshifted and even almost beat him. But he took my car. His ign was y am I so slow
  • Options
    Well don't look for anything to be done for awhile...
  • Options
    @1Razor, your issue was resolved.
  • Options
    Well to a certain extent,the zonda isn't my zonda... No compensation at all... check your pm
  • Options
    59Fleetside59Fleetside Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    Maybe the hackers work for Glu? Think about it; right when you lose you car you get an offer to buy it back. I refuse to race for pinks anymore, just stupid taking a chance that your about to get slammed by a scammer IMO.