Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Need some advice

So I have a maxed Agera , and it's a beast of a car, but not really my thing. Would a trade for a Rotana be a even trade, or is one car clearly better than the other?

Comments

• Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    You would be getting screwed. Agera 15 to 20 mil Rotana less then 10
  • Options
    SCOTTY7THSCOTTY7TH Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 888 Posts
    I wouldn't do that ROT 10/14 AGG 18 ish
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    Oh damn lol. I didn't know what Rotanas are worth, I just think they look bad ass.
  • Options
    Adamw35Adamw35 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1,098 Posts
    @ethansmith331 has a rotana for sale.. He might trade it idk
  • Options
    Well if there is that big of a difference in value , I wouldn't trade it outright.
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Rotana needs a back bumper,in my opinion they look ridiculous
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts

Rotana needs a back bumper,in my opinion they look ridiculous

I always thought that too! Why wouldn't they put something on there? But I guess it's correct to the real life Rotana!
  • Options
    Lol that's one of the things I like about it. Makes it look mean and different .
  • Options
    Not_so_funnyNot_so_funny Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 709 Posts
    Wow i dont understand how agera worth more than zonda :/
  • Options
    Zonda was cloned a million times really hurt value. Agera wasn't
  • Options
    @Not so funny my only guess could be popularity . I personally never jumped on the zonda train.
  • Options
    KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    Same with nismo gt3
  • Options
    Not_so_funnyNot_so_funny Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 709 Posts
    Ohh thanks for the info bro @OhISnapped

Yeah i think so @Holeshot9892
  • Options
    @Ohlsnapped your answer sounds much more educated than mine lol. Yeah what he said...
  • Options
    How to define which nismo is cloned or not ? @KanziGaming
  • Options
    flighty0flighty0 Registered Users 841 Posts
    He is prob just saying that because he is trying to buy a nismo himself for less than market value lmaoo
  • Options
    KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    @flighty0 what ? I saw today someone selling a nismo gt3 for 10m
  • Options
    @Not_so_funny idk but nismo gt3 is very common right know everyone on fb is selling 5$ for a maxed nismo gt3
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    an agera for a f1 GTR??
    probably faIr BUT agera might need some toys
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @flighty0 btw bud didnt u see there were a post that selling a nismo gt3 for 10m ? It was posted by @RayCaballero use ur damn eyes please and u suck m8 u didnt use ur eyes properly lol
  • Options
    @alesha there's only but so much you can do to it. You can't paint it, and it already has 75k rims on it and white underglow. But I'm not looking for anymore f1gtrs . I was just curious of the value of the Rotanas because I like the way they look lol.
  • Options
    Well nismo gt3s sell for 15m bro... they must be desperate
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    edited September 2015
    **** whatever everyone else is telling you. a rotana would not be an even trade besides. the agera is the fastest r class in the game. @Holeshot9892 if youre getting any rwb for the agera. make it a rotana + ramintra. that be the only way i ever trade or sell any of mine.
  • Options
    I'm not just saying that idiot search zonda cloned it was just being talked about that they flooded the market with cloned zonda. And I'm not trying to buy below market they are only worth 10 to 12
  • Options
    @flighty0 lol if u dont know anything about prices better to shut up just bought a maxed one with 375k rims for 12,5m
  • Options
    Exactly not 9m lmaoo @KanziGaming . You werr trying to get a steal....
  • Options
    @flighty0 "Well Nismo Gt3s sell for 15m bro " Lol bud u dont know anything about prices :wink: and ive seen someone selling a nismo gt3 for 10m so i offered 9m worth a shot :smiley:
  • Options
    @flighty0 member since june 2014 and still a noob in prices :wink:
  • Options
    Lmao alot of mentions.. sounds like you are mad? Hahaha
  • Options
    Yeah lol I didn't mean for my post to start arguments , I just had a question lol.