Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Can someone check my ticket?

EduespEduesp Registered Users 379 Posts
I sent a ticket a few weeks ago cause i had a problem whit my account and lost it, i had a really fast answer from a member called"Reyniel" wbut we didnt solve the problem whit that only message so i answered and nothing has happened since then:S can someone check how is going on?
Account from i sent the ticket: GEMITAS 2
Account i wanna recuperate:REAL EDUESP
Facebook:edutiburon@live.com

Comments

• Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    It looks like you just responded to your last ticket 30 minutes ago. The support rep handling your ticket will be getting back to you soon.
  • Options
    EduespEduesp Registered Users 379 Posts
    Yes it amswered minutes later i posted this:P sprry :smiley:
  • Options
    No worries bud! It's what I'm here for. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    This is kinda long, but you asked for it.

phoenix
    or phenix
    [fee-niks]

Examples
    Word Origin

noun
    (sometimes initial capital letter) a mythical bird of great beauty fabled to live 500 or 600 years in the Arabian wilderness, to burn itself on a funeral pyre, and to rise from its ashes in the freshness of youth and live through another cycle of years: often an emblem of immortality or of reborn idealism or hope.
    genitive Phoenicis
    [fee-nahy-sis,, -nee-] (Show IPA). (initial capital letter) Astronomy. a southern constellation between Hydrus and Sculptor.
    a person or thing of peerless beauty or excellence; paragon.
    a person or thing that has become renewed or restored after suffering calamity or apparent annihilation.
  • Options
    It's also my daughter's name so there is that.
  • Options
    Well, now you can't say you never learned anything from me. :D