Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Shake my head. I must be dumb

scott mi77erscott mi77er Registered Users 63 Posts
So I saw a post saying tournaments were fixed. So I figured I would give it a go Lost a maxed zonda and max Google bmw. To a .ooo reaction time zonda. Lost bmw to a Volkswagen than ran .ooo total time.

Comments

• Options
    Alimurdhi19889 running zero for total time
    Spot teach 1413 running zero reaction. Has 1000000 street cred
  • Options
    JuggaloMafiaJuggaloMafia Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 681 Posts
    Lmmfao I apologize for laughing but when I read the post it made me think of Mr Bean. Lol
  • Options
    Lol. And I love it when people say send.in a screenshot and they will look into it, I sent over 10 screenshots few weeks back and the response I got back was don't send screenshots. Lol
  • Options
    Why don't you stop posting, u obviously don't know what your taking about, I see the real admins have to follow behind you and clean up your mess
  • Options
    remy777remy777 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 11 Posts
    And also ign SLICK PIRATE 413..be carefull wth this guy..just lost zonda to him..his ET 0.000 wth jetta..how come..????
  • Options
    ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts

Why don't you stop posting, u obviously don't know what your taking about, I see the real admins have to follow behind you and clean up your mess

uhm, you shouldn't need 10 screenshots to prove your point to them. 1-2 per incident should suffice

• Options
    It was one screenshot for ten different incidents, once again if you don't know don't speak
  • Options
    ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
    Support would never say don't send screenshots, so something doesn't add up. You're probably not telling the whole story. Do you have a screenshot of them telling you not to send screenshots? :o
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    To give a general response about SS's they are not as helpful as you would think. it is better to send the following information:
    1. date
    2. year/make/model of your car
    3. name of opponent if you can remember
    4. car they were in

The main reason SS are less than helpful is they do not have a date, and support doesn't recognize every car by the tiny thumbnails on the race results screens (they are way too many cars to expect this of them). If you want to send in a SS along with the written information then you can cover all bases.

Bottom line though, they want to look into any issues you have, they just do need some specific information so it is not like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles (OUCH!).

Also, lets keep things informative and not bicker, it makes people skip over the actual information in a thread.
  • Options
    I understand the no bickering, but people telling me something they know nothing of what I was told. I could care less about the cars anymore, I have more than enough cars, my purpose of the screenshot was that it was easy for you to see other racers name and thought maybe someone would look into there account and see something not right, all the screenshots were separate incidents in tournament, most involved the same racers over and over again with unreal times, I fully understand that glu is understaffed, but it doesn't help at all when you have uniformed inexperienced "helpers" giving there two cents of information that is no way helpfully or near correct, then I see u have to try and patch over there false and sometimes damaging info, those two can bash me all they want you know I'm right, look back over there helpful post and how many times did you have to try and correct them, all I'm saying if you don't know what's involved and going on don't say anything becuz more than likely your gonna cause more problems than there were to begin with.
  • Options
    I check my in game messages. Unfortunately I can't find the message to show a screenshot of plz don't send screenshots, but I do.have a screenshot of gssracer saying tournaments are fixed and glitch free, then two real moderators having to follow behind him and correct him.
  • Options
    Lol actually found another of gssracer telling another racer to send in screenshots, and once again a real moderator correcting him