Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Max charger limited for sell

idk how much there worth but i have a max one for sell really good i like but no use to me comment price and IGN name for it

Comments

• Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Have nos?
  • Options
    Racer zRacer z Registered Users 1,377 Posts
    Taking trades?
  • Options

watch out for lowballers , its worth over 15mill for sure

I have 8 already, of every matte color available, didnt give 15m for any,learn ur prices bud
  • Options

watch out for lowballers , its worth over 15mill for sure

I have 8 already, of every matte color available, didnt give 15m for any,learn ur prices bud
    Not everybody gets deals like you . So don't base your deals to all the "no deals" that will be at sale. Don't try standardize your prices. Your prices only benefit you. And when someone else tries to benefit off a deal , you gonna lowball like you some oldie that knows everything. Well time has changed , you oldies aren't relevant to pricing .
    Base ur prices off this stupid formula ive already seen u speak of,u will way overpay for anything u purchase or never make a sale because you over price everything, but hey what do i know I'm just a noob myself and know absolutely nothing about forum pricing.
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    Actually I agree with @bighead6988 @InMyGarage I've only seen a limited sell for that once, and maybe it was you lol. He's not saying that's what its worth 100% but if he bought 8 for around the same price from different people then you can be pretty darned sure that's the average price. On top of that, there's no need for a personal attack is there?
  • Options
    Alright I'm not trying to upset you or anything but think about this. So say I was starting up a phone trade business selling galaxy s6s. I go to samsung on their website and contact them to talk about buying a bulk order of let's say 1000 units. A week later they arrive and I set them up. The phones I bought for say 750 apiece. I plan to sell them for 850 apiece. So I get my store all set up, and the day I set up the s7 comes out. The prices in major stores for the s6 drops immediately to 450, and to sell them at all I have to sell them for 400. I've now lost half the money I began with, because the demand changed when the newer model came out, and everybody wanted the new thing to compensate. Its happened hundreds of times in the business world, and that's what happens on here. Limiteds are no longer the hype, because newer things are out that people want more, so the price drops to get a sale at all. See how it works? @InMyGarage
  • Options
    @shtoobie no sense in arguing with obvious ignorance
  • Options
    No I'm saying everything new is what people want, and old things that are overpriced to begin with begin to lose their value. All the current silver crate cars are newer, the 68 charger came out yesterday! If you bought an iPhone 3 back in the day would you be able to sell it for 500 dollars now? Of course not! The demand is too low to match that price. Demand man, that's what the economys about, not math. @inmy
  • Options
    GamingWithPrideGamingWithPride Registered Users 14 Posts
    i dont know what they are worth so i will say 4m? i got a couple prices off a friend and they said they can sell for more @shtoobie @bighead6988 @InMyGarage @Racer z
  • Options
    I'll give 4m @GamingWithPride
  • Options
    Ign same as here
  • Options
    Care to explain?
  • Options
    GamingWithPrideGamingWithPride Registered Users 14 Posts
    @bighead6988 yea i can i was brand new to this and knew nothing about it yes i did mess up but after actually seeing that people are legit buyers on here i dropped all scamming i have ever did
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    Hellcats used to be under 1 mill when mill prices were around $5 now they are more because it is less then $1 a mill