Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Have 1600gems anyone looking for a gem car

_DubLounge__DubLounge_ Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 254 Posts
Been watching vids using the 3x bonus and finally reached 1600 gems
Is there any gem cars people are looking to buy
If so what are you looking for and what are you paying?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Mueller4Mueller4 Registered Users 227 Posts
    Im Looking for a 68' Charger
  • Options
    And Ill Trade My Zonda For It
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    Did you seriously watch 8 hours of ads?
  • Options
    B3NN3LIB3NN3LI Registered Users 1,419 Posts
    @_DubLounge_ LOL Awesome
  • Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    i recommend buying c7r and selling it lol
  • Options
    PURELYHPPURELYHP Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 329 Posts
    Looking for 68 charger and will pay up to 3 mil for it
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Dude Hondas Are worth More And Im Willing to trade a Zonda for a 68' Charger
  • Options
    SpeedzalotSpeedzalot Registered Users 443 Posts
    edited September 2015
    You have just enough to go buy a showroom koenigsegg agera , you will probably get the most offers for that car .
  • Options
    shtoobie said:

Did you seriously watch 8 hours of ads?

Yeah I did man haha but I don't watch the vids I just click the play button while doing other things
  • Options
    B3NN3LI said:

@_DubLounge_ LOL Awesome

Thanks man took forever though ahha
  • Options

You have just enough to go buy a showroom koenigsegg agera , you will probably get the most offers for that car .

Yeah I know going to see what people want and what I can get the most for before using the gems
  • Options
    @_DubLounge_ Will You Get Me a 68' Charger? Ill Give you a Zonda worth 10m
  • Options
    Mueller4 said:

@_DubLounge_ Will You Get Me a 68' Charger? Ill Give you a Zonda worth 10m

Seeing what else I'll get offered for other things buddy but I'll let you know
  • Options
    B3NN3LIB3NN3LI Registered Users 1,419 Posts
    I would buy you a couple of the 68 chargers
  • Options
    @B3NN3LI For My Zonda?
  • Options
    KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    Buy the new silver charger and get easy 7-10m
  • Options
    cmisterccmisterc Registered Users 516 Posts
    Agera
  • Options

Buy the new silver charger and get easy 7-10m

True but if I can find the buyers for them I'll buy them
  • Options
    Ill Do My zonda and 500k for a 68' Charger
  • Options
    vendetta_bossvendetta_boss Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 214 Posts
    Are u taking rrc ?
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    SCOTTY7THSCOTTY7TH Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 888 Posts
    modded apk ? because there is a vid limit. U either hack or lie please tell us which category u fall into ?
  • Options
    kraykrayvrokraykrayvro Registered Users 5,626 Posts
    I need a evo X
    Paying rrc
  • Options
    SCOTTY7TH said:

modded apk ? because there is a vid limit. U either hack or lie please tell us which category u fall into ?

Been watching vids for a while mate so neither had an old account called GMCSYC had some gems that had been rewarded to my account then the other 800-900 odd are from watching vids starting before the 3x bonus
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    I think they might have removed the vid limit for this bonus. I'm at over 200
  • Options
    stonerking100stonerking100 Registered Users 2,661 Posts
    im at like 244 ive already spent alot ive gotten from the 3x bonus
  • Options
    Will buy 3 68 chargers with them gems if I can find 3 buyers
  • Options
    SCOTTY7THSCOTTY7TH Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 888 Posts
    @_DubLounge_ watch what ur doing bro im struggling to sell my max 68
  • Options
    SCOTTY7TH said:

@_DubLounge_ watch what ur doing bro im struggling to sell my max 68

Will do mate that's why I'm not buying unless I have 3 buyers thanks for the head up though buddy
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    @shtoobie , ive been watching vids all day lol. I make at least 200 / day.