Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WIN @SCOTTY7TH CARS BACK CHALLENGE...

I will pink anyone of you scumbag @Scotty7th fans with one of MY brand NEW SCOTTY collection cars of your choice IF YOU WIN then give the scammer the car or you can keep it.... All CARS ARE FULLY MAXED BTW SO BRING THE GOOD STUFF IF YOU WANNA WIN...THIS GOES FOR ANYBODY AND I MEAN ANYBODY AND YES I WILL BE BOOSTED WITH PERFECT LAUNCH EVERYTIME LEGGO CHUMPS!!!!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    blowerchrome1268blowerchrome1268 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 672 Posts
    Don't do no good bud, Scotty's done, got bigger things to attend to, I wouldn't waste my time on you anyways :smiley:
  • Options
    speedometerspeedometer Registered Users 718 Posts
    YOUR TALKING SHIT ABT SOMETHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ON A RACING GAME BUT YOU WONT RACE I DONT GET IT....
  • Options
    ScAMerzBewareScAMerzBeware Registered Users 6,301 Posts
    You'd lose that hsv real hard
    IGN: s t 0 n 3 d
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    blowerchrome1268blowerchrome1268 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 672 Posts
    I'll absolutely race you bud :) since I'm a dickhead according to you I've made it my business
  • Options
    anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    Which cars to be exact lol
    #PinkMafia
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    This kid is such a scumbag @RR RYST can U Plz do something about this low life stole someone's whole acc an now is sitting here bragging about it
  • Options
    An @speedometer whatever cars U feel like losing lmk cus I'll pinks U in any car U want an ill give right back to the person U stole it too so if U want to back Ur big mouth up cus U seem like a lot of talk talking about U having 100k in cash someone said post proof U bitched out than said somethin about Ur 200k trailer someone said post proof didn't do that either than about Ur two pretzel stands post proof still didn't so let's see if U will finally back Ur big mouth up
  • Options
    i didnt steal anything first first of all it was a purchase gone bad becuz of him not mw i just happen to come out on topp..
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    @speedometer since your on my ass all the time leave scotty the **** alone look i dont know what happened and im sure it probbaly made you pissed but CALMMMMMM downnn please
  • Options
    tell him to stay out my inbox
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    look im sorry speedometer but its over so
  • Options
    yeah when ppl stop so will i but if ppl got something to say well then so do i
  • Options
    @speedometer another thing U don't back Ur big mouth up on Ur sitting here saying pinks U get called out an u bitch up its very clear Ur nothing but talk seems like U make a lot of stories up again Any car U want to lose lmk I'll gladly give them back to Scotty
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    let go im online now never scared pick your poison chump @Mpetz89
  • Options
    an U say when ppl stop Ur the scumbag that keeps makin these posts Ur wrong U scammed someone for their whole acc now Ur trying to justify it an trying to rub it in his face at the same time Ur weak there is nothing to U Ur all talk an it's clear everything U have been called out on U have not backed up or proven U mine as well just leave this forum cus im sure I can speak for everyone on here Ur known as a low life scumbag I mean think about it if U have to rob someone over the Internet thru a videogame imagine what Ur life is really like that's pathetic hopefully U grow up an become a man one day
  • Options
    What's Ur ign scumbag?
  • Options
    Again Ur fun ur mouth right until U get to that point where U can't talk anymore an U have to prove urself an u get real quite cus we all kno Ur all talk U do kno that ppl can see right thru Ur bullshit ur a low life kid with nothing that lies about what he has to make himself feel better if U were half a Man U wouldn't be stealing someone's cars in a videogame
  • Options
    comig from someone who is a scammer stfu an pink ur car
  • Options
    Everlasting OneEverlasting One Registered Users 202 Posts
    A purchase gone wrong? You mean you stole his account...rofl. he did his part and have you the cars, your the one who didn't pay. Since you have them pay the man.
  • Options
    @Everlasting One i only got the account becuz he had to get to work..the deal take 10 mins this guy bs for well over an hour tryna stay on so when i payed he could get it back...ppl like scotty shit i did too so they take his side but ask anyone who buys account u dont make a payment until you have the account why.... becuz you can check his garage see cara that aint there then u but a empty account the point of logging in is to make sure the cars are there then the person logs out then payment is made as pics show he lies more then one time saying he was off line an at onw point said hw cant log in but note he then said i will stop loggin in why cuz he was still in control...he tried some slick ish an ran out of time. I feel like if he tried to steal my cash money an failed so it is wat it is...when ppl aren't in the position they wanna be mr.do the right thing...an that's wats happening here everyone says pay him cuz it aint them...
  • Options
    Post an ign bud I'll be on shortly
  • Options
    anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    Like I said which car... if it's S Class turfs I'm deff down
    #PinkMafia
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    A case ethuggin hard here
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    @speedometer look man I don't give a **** who is the one who tried to be shadey in the deal. What I will say is you brought all of this attention and hate on yourself. Your posts concerning the situation are set to draw attention. Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut and defend if attacked. You don't fire shots and get pissed when shots are returned. This whole **** thread right here itself yells hey everyone look at me. See what I did. How **** moronic is that. Get blasted on one thread then start another screaming come **** with me.
  • Options
    SCOTTY7THSCOTTY7TH Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 888 Posts
    He never had the have means to pay let it be, however if any one gets any of my rides Hit me up, I doubt he'll still have the turfs he scammed.
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Bruh. Im down. **** this kid. #GETSCOTTYSSHITBACK2015
  • Options
    SCOTTY7THSCOTTY7TH Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 888 Posts
    any 1 win any shit ?
  • Options
    whooozaahwhooozaah Registered Users 1,679 Posts
    @SCOTTY7TH you are alive my friend. welcome back. if you need something just contact me bro
  • Options
    Wow lol can't believe this post got brought to the top @SCOTTY7TH I'm down to give you some cars lol I literally only use a few
  • Options
    KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    Because im bored, BUMP
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX