Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Camaro SS - gem car and body kit - Stock

Camaro SS - vaulted car and gem body kit - Stock

http://imgur.com/XPwHEYo

Comments

• Options
    gabrieltrunkzgabrieltrunkz Registered Users 702 Posts
    bump
  • Options
    TurftraderTurftrader Registered Users 280 Posts
    How much
  • Options
    @Turftrader I'm looking for 6 mills, but accepting offers!!
  • Options
    @Turftrader any offer?

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    B
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    edited October 2015
    If you're reffering "gem" as it used to cost gems... It didn't lol. It was only 100k.. And 6 mills is too damn high. I can get a max one with no nos with the full gem body kit and a couple of nice rims for only 2 mills.. And yes Im price bashing. Deal with it haha
  • Options
    @RicedOutMan if you can get it cheaper be my guess; buy it. Don't bother to comment in a post you're not going to buy or negociate.
  • Options
    Again, I'm just saying people can get it cheaper.. It hasn't sold because it's too expensive. If it was cheaper people would actually want to buy it. 6 mills is just flat out absurd for a 100k A class car
  • Options
    @RicedOutMan That't your opinion. Like I said before id you find it cheaper, buy it. If it's that easy to find it cheaper why are you still commenting here? Go on find it and buy it. Also I posted that I was looking for 6 mills, but accepting offers. If someone post a decent offer I'll accept it. So unless you're going to post an offer you can keep your "absurd" opinions for yourself. Ohh and remember is a vaulted class A car!!
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    Lol. You tripped out when my vaulter vette posted at 8m.
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    edited October 2015
    I can just pink against this car in any lobby and win 100% of the time cuz this car is so slow :D . wonder why it was vaulted.
  • Options
    With a price like that I want to over price some of my vaulted as well so here is what I got all these are vaulted ppl

2010 Mustang GT 4.5m
    2010 Camero SS 5.8m
    2006 Vette 8m
    Buick GNX 15m

Or get all 4 for 28m this is a steal for 4 vaulted cars
  • Options
    @Bfrail I never put a price on it, I said I was "looking for" and also said "accepting offers". Again as I told before if you don't like the price, go on to the next post. You should be more respectful of others post.
  • Options
    You should Lenard car values.
  • Options
    Anyway if anyone interested my vaulted collection hit me up
  • Options
    Car values and/or prices are not written in stone.
  • Options
    @Bnon Deal!! What's you ign?

Mine is - Tortuga GT
  • Options
    There we go ;) lmao. @Bnon dude I know someone who can get this car for cheap. Not sure if he has that account anymore but I could've gotten you one for about 200k dude
  • Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    6 mill is the average price and thats a gem body kit i just checked @RicedOutMan
  • Options
    @K1TTENS thanks for enlightning them.
  • Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    Np
  • Options
    @RicedOutMan what a clown...
  • Options
    Lol I never said it wasnt.. & okay well you sell them at that price lol. Just saying. Why over pay for a Car no body liked in the game and it only costed 100k... Lmao. & yeah I'm the clown says the one selling a 100k car for 6 mills xD too funny
  • Options
    @RicedOutMan yep a clown because your 100k car was sold for 3.5 mills.
  • Options
    Good for you (: lmao why do I care? HAHAHAHAHA
  • Options

Good for you (: lmao why do I care? HAHAHAHAHA

LOL know you don't care.