Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Nah, I'm good on that.

JuggaloMafiaJuggaloMafia Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 681 Posts
After the past few weeks, I've offered sales of some of my cars and no one seems to want to do deals with me anymore. For reference though, I've never cheated or scammed anyone on here, I've always been legit so I'm not sure why I'm treated as if I have the black plague or like I have the ebola virus.

However, I've had $15.00 USD on my PayPal account for a few weeks now, just sitting there ready for some transactions.

But, again, as I've been treated very differently lately for unknown reasons, I will keep that $15.00 USD for other transactions that's not associated with Racing Rivals or its bipolar players.

Have a good one.

Comments

• Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    Come deal with me lol
    Dont have PayPal though
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Haha man you know im always down for trading, just hmu! no paypal though sorry
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Who has pp? This guy (well not yet atleast)
  • Options
    JuggaloMafiaJuggaloMafia Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 681 Posts
    I haven't been on the RR game for a good minute, been playing real racing 3. But im currently reinstalling RR. I have a few good cars thats max with no nos that I've been wanting to sell.
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Real racing 3 is sick af haha! The nissan Silvia ;) just lmk if you wanna buy/sell, il trade wit u
  • Options
    blowerchrome1268blowerchrome1268 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 672 Posts
    Hey! I know we have hit it off well! Come see me lol I'll sell you something