Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

closed

Comments

• Options
    B3NN3LIB3NN3LI Registered Users 1,419 Posts
    Will do in 20 mins
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    This ain't a blind auction. The top bidder knew car before auction. He has the advantage of knowing when he is over paying on it. Or he is running up the price and gets a percent of overage on car. Having knowledge of the car prior to auction should invalidate his ability to bid on car. If you are accepting his bid with him knowing what it is I consider this a scam mechanic. @B3NN3LI @2HIPSI @Jacobwaltonater @Shadey960 @PIERRE PREZZURE @Speedzalot @tommystyle86 @D4NG3R 72 @ethansmith331 @TVPBOSS @K24z7 what do you guys think.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Yea it's an unfair situation, I don't believe it was in best judgement... almost like having a friend bump your bids on Ebay
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    Yea blind auction is BASICALLY a blind fold buying.. the people that bid shouldn't know the value or car or whatever or that is cheating.. if a person knows the value they can hit a bid and make others bid higher for the seller or whatever.. this auction is not valid if the buyers know the car.. if its not a blind auction u should put the car and people would know the values.. "thats called a auction" basically this isnt fair
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Yes i agree with @Bfrail blind autions are stupid and noone should do it but its always a risk

• Options
    yeliseyyelisey Registered Users 735 Posts
    To all of u that commented about the friend knowing and bidding he isn't in the auction his bids don't count.
  • Options
    Auction ends in 20 mins if u want to bid then comment if not just message me. Highest bid so far is 3.1 from @Parkajr
  • Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    I stopped bidding on these after k1ttens tried scamming me during one of his blind auctions. It's a toss up and complete bullshit due to the fact the seller usually puts up a reserve so even if u think you're getting a car for cheap...you're really not @Bfrail
  • Options
    B3NN3LIB3NN3LI Registered Users 1,419 Posts
    @Bfrail yes I agree , do I am going to start a real blind Auction with a proper car now @K24z7 @2HIPSI @Shadey960 @ethansmith331 @PIERRE PREZZURE @tommystyle86 @TVPBOSS @D4NG3R 72 @Speedzalot @Jacobwaltonater
  • Options
    @Parkajr add me ign is yelisey come get ur car and send the money over. If u don't take it lower bid takes it
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    @Bfrail @K24z7 @2HIPSI @Shadey960 @ethansmith331 @PIERRE PREZZURE @tommystyle86 @TVPBOSS @D4NG3R 72 @Speedzalot @Jacobwaltonater @B3NN3LI

No hard feeling against everyone but u guys just plain suck :neutral: if u guys don't want to bid. U don't have to. And @yelisey checked in with me. I know what the car was, it's value above 6 mil EASILY. matter of fact. I was supposed to middle man cuz Yelisey was new to the forum and nobody wanted to deal with him.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    4m but ill back out if its a bronze crate car
  • Options
    Up to Yelisey if he wants to continue the auction or give to previous highest bidder.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    But it wasent bronze crate bro
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Can you guys let me know what car it is once done
  • Options
    I can't cuz I promised. Yelisey is at work right now though
  • Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    @vladdroid i had no intentions on bidding or every looking at this post, but someone requested my input so i gave it.
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    @Thedarthyguest that isn't how an auction works.
    That's like saying my auction doesn't have a reserve but if the bid isn't high enough, I won't sell it.
  • Options
    Just texted Yelisey. He said he canceled auction cuz too much angry people. So that car was supposed to be a 787b. He was gonna stick crate twists on it. Too bad somebody lost his chill and decided to show that they didn't like how this auction went

@Bfrail @K24z7 @2HIPSI @Shadey960 @ethansmith331 @PIERRE PREZZURE @tommystyle86 @TVPBOSS @D4NG3R 72 @Speedzalot @Jacobwaltonater @B3NN3LI
  • Options
    @thedarthyguest. That is right. Once u put bid u r committed to pay. Ever heard how I won a corrola gts for 3 and half mil?
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    No a blind auction don't work like that. Middleman shouldn't be involved. Nor should the person who knows.
  • Options
    Auction is cancelled cuz of a lot of unhappy ppl. Don't even want to mention anything will auction more stuff later on. If u don't like how or what I auction don't even budge commenting here. Plz and thx
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    i want a Mazda for 3.1 :(
  • Options
    Well they screwed it up so. U will have to wait for the next auction and risk it. @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP
  • Options
    ParkajrParkajr Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 734 Posts
    Add me @yelisey ign same as here
  • Options
    Oh what ? Its cancelled ?
  • Options
    Auction was off I'll be doing another one maybe Monday maybe tomorrow @Parkajr
  • Options
    That isnt very fair lol
  • Options
    Well we did have a lot of ppl complaining
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    Parkajr said:

That isnt very fair lol

u blame the people bitching about the auction lol