Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

LEGIT PEOPLE↓↓

Comments

• Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    Np
  • Options
    HeymanHeyman Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 518 Posts
    yea, that's what i thought.
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Heyman said:

yea, that's what i thought.

Is this man stupid?^^
  • Options
    no, you are stupid to think that if someone completes a deal with you, that they are 100% legit and would never scammed when you no nothing of what they do.
    i'm done responding to your stupidity, please refer to what i posted above.
    good bye
  • Options
    also refer to the first page, i see about 10 people saying the same thing
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Heyman said:

no, you are stupid to think that if someone completes a deal with you, that they are 100% legit and would never scammed when you no nothing of what they do.
    i'm done responding to your stupidity, please refer to what i posted above.
    good bye

it is about time you get off my post
  • Options
    This is my post
  • Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    Heyman said:

K1ttens legit? shit, might as well say @321RUN is the most legit on these forums.

@K1TTENS is legit its just people trying to say he is not even though I just did a deal with him a few days ago

this is why i dont name drop.
  • Options
    I thought you where getting off my post
  • Options
    JacobwaItonaterJacobwaItonater Registered Users 20 Posts
    Everyone in this game is a fuckn scammer!! So quit two facing!! I know everyone of you have more than one account and im sure as hell everyome is a scamming punk on their other accounts as well!! There!! Happy!! The end!!
  • Options
    That is the fake jacob↑↑!!!!
  • Options
    B3NN3LIB3NN3LI Registered Users 1,419 Posts
    Damn @DrifterMickey can you edit that OP because you forgot me !
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    stonerking100stonerking100 Registered Users 2,661 Posts
    Really nobody added me i feel the love
  • Options
    stonerking100stonerking100 Registered Users 2,661 Posts
    @scammers.kryptonite whats your ign
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Mickey youre kinda rude man. & new jacob. We dont. Bc it always catches you in the end.
  • Options
    What?^
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Youre kinda rude.
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    drifter has been a troll since the day he joined. he jjust spams a lot and gets his posts up. Kitten is not legit there are over 10 threads with screenshots of his scams on this forum alone along with other sites. he just had a moderator nut swinger who deleted abunch of them/ anything that made him look bad. scammers.kryptonite is queen of rivals. also listed as a scammer scammed someone 2 days after he bought the account with screenshots again.. search names people you will see proof. this site is a joke.
  • Options
    DRAGFORSAINTS50DRAGFORSAINTS50 Registered Users 265 Posts
    thnks thatll help decide who to trade with
  • Options

drifter has been a troll since the day he joined. he jjust spams a lot and gets his posts up. Kitten is not legit there are over 10 threads with screenshots of his scams on this forum alone along with other sites. he just had a moderator nut swinger who deleted abunch of them/ anything that made him look bad. scammers.kryptonite is queen of rivals. also listed as a scammer scammed someone 2 days after he bought the account with screenshots again.. search names people you will see proof. this site is a joke.

Well then get off the site :)
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    I don't consider @K1TTENS legit.
  • Options
    I might end up taking him down
  • Options
    look how many people have him legit and the people legit hes more legit than half the people on this forum
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts

look how many people have him legit and the people legit hes more legit than half the people on this forum

Hell no.