Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Hello admins, awake allready? My 80 vouchers are gone.... Hello??? | updated

whooozaahwhooozaah Registered Users 1,679 Posts
UPDATE!!! JUST RECEIVED A MESSAGE

if you can not see the picture click the link http://i58.tinypic.com/a15r1s.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning i was reading a thread started by @gssracer This guy is also known under the names

@GT2 Racer
@gssracer2
@321RUN
@secretde

I posted in his topic that he is a scammer. I wanted to warn other players from him. (I will never add a post to someones topic and calling someone a scammer before i am absolutly sure that the person is a scammer. )

After i posted my comment in his thread i received a notification. I received a 25 lol badge. And on that lol badge on my wall he commented that i was a scammer. After that al my vouchers where removed from my wall. I directly contacted the admins, but till now no response.

I contacted @Ryyst @PHOENIXX @Old Woman

Later today also my friend @Jacobwaltonater happend the same. Also his vouchers where removed from his wall after receiving a 25 lol badge.

For me the fun on racing rivals is over. Not because of someone calling me a scammer. But The admins are not doing there jobs like they supposed to do and hackers can do wathever they want in the game. A lot of people who losing there cars and not even get the help like you supposed from Glu or the admins.

If you think i did not have vouchers at all. Please check the google cache link. You can see my wall how it was.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:R_xbMYV9zkIJ:forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/profile/whooozaah+&cd=1&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl

Probably my link will be removed again. Its happend 2 times allready today.

A lot of players know that i am legit. A few names of players that i thit deals with in the past are

@vladdroid @speedzalot @thegangsta @harris26 @Andrej095 @bighead6988

you can ask all of them if i ever have scammed before.

Maybe the admins can explain how someone is capable of removing vouchers from other players wall?

Sorry for my bad English. I am from the Netherlands so i hope it is readable for everyone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    You have to post this in the "Help!" section
  • Options
    @slip i did allready my topic was removed there
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    **** that pos cleared my vouchs just now. One of his account is a moderator, admins better fix this mess.
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Oh dang.. Try again? Or post it in the Suggestions section
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    I screenshot all my vouches just in case, it's shit how he has the power to do this
  • Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    HOWED U GET UR LINK @whooozaah
  • Options
    HOW THE HECK U GET A MODERATOR ACCOUNT
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    LMFAO NICE SEEING PROOF HE DID IT
  • Options
    keep this bumping. to get 321run to stop
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    32IRUN32IRUN Registered Users 20 Posts
    I SCAM n SPAM ALL DAY!! Even when Im wiping my hairy asss!!;p
  • Options
    and no admin around doing anything. the forum moderators are closing there eyes!!!!!
  • Options
    32IRUN32IRUN Registered Users 20 Posts
    I SCAM n SPAM ALL DAY!! Even when Im wiping my hairy asss!!;p
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Bruh. Thats not even fair. Wtf.
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Just screenshotted all mine. I say everyone do the same.
  • Options
    @JustAnonymous thx bro. yes you can better take screenshots. @thegangsta also lost all of his vouchers to
  • Options
    @JustAnonymous and @Jacobwaltonater also lost all his vouchers
  • Options
    all these people are kids not getting any social reaction or interaction in life..
  • Options
    lmfao @321RUN my vouchers are still here dumb ass.. unlike u there real players.. and i really dont care about em tbh i just hate little pricks like you
  • Options
    Missy321RUNMissy321RUN Registered Users 6 Posts
    @321RUN spams while I scam!!!
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

Still?
  • Options
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    I will post my screenshot tonight, need to get this ass clown all his account t ban and include game account lol
  • Options
    WHO TF MAKES 100 FORUMS ACCOUNTS lmfao whos wastimg there life now.. some childish kids gonna die and be buried maybe even that since he has no money.. but hes gonna be a pile of rotting flesh and nobody will
    know him exept for all this hes done on here.. grow up make a life for ur self.. instead of wasting hours on here spamming and bein a bitch go out practice ur favorite sport.. shoot basketball get good at something.. love a girl get a girl frend.. make ur life know.. everyday u have that chance to make ur self achieve something why waste it on here..
  • Options
  • Options
    gssracergssracer Registered Users 102 Posts
    Lmfao hating someone on a lame online game soeaks wonders about your real life @Jacobwaltonater. Soon again you will start crying about the vouches. I can bet on it lol
  • Options
    And still no word from the admins