Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Quick Question....

I really want to download BlueStacks but I need to know what it does to your computer.. Like does it have malware/adware? Any viruses? Do you need a good computer/gaming computer? Please let me know down below! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    It is a great program lags a lot but doesn't download anything but the game player doesn't matter what computer your on I personally play on PC I hear it also works on Mac but idk about it I also have a special gaming computer and it runs smoothly on there
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    So no ads popping up in my browser etc?
  • Options
    Nope non of that
  • Options
    Awesome. Thanks man
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Lmao. I had an Alienware 18 Gaming Computer. :love: it was so gorgeous. Sold it for $1800. :joy:
  • Options
    Dang lol @JustAnonymous that's crazy
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Youd believe me if you saw it ;).. keyboard was neon and all. They come like that :joy:
  • Options
    Dang dude. I really want a gaming computer but I'm a broke mofo with a **** gold digger ass girlfriend :/ lmao jk but yeah dude. How much was it originally? @JustAnonymous
  • Options
    To buy it was 15. But they went up to like $2,000 on the website.
  • Options
    Oh btw... Can anyone give me that link? I don't wanna accidentally download a virus haha
  • Options
    Damn o: @JustAnonymous still made a 300 dollar profit haha
  • Options
  • Options
    Fuckers go up to $5,000 :joy: . Thats probably what 321run using for hacks :joy:
  • Options
    @JustAnonymous I was talking about the BlueStacks website but okay :joy: I'll check that out too lmao
  • Options
    Holy balls that's nice
  • Options
    Lol Ikr. I heard he just scammed for 200 bucks
  • Options
    Oh my bad :sweat_smile: .. idk the bluestacks website.. i just know my brother uses it on his mac. Ill ask when he gets back if you havent gotten it ye.
  • Options
    Awesome thanks dude
  • Options
    HeymanHeyman Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 518 Posts
    Slowed down my pc performance overall. I only download it when I need to transfer cars n cash and have no friends on
  • Options
    Oh alrighty @Heyman I'll see what's up with it
  • Options