Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

car prices

Darth_AmbushDarth_Ambush Registered Users 388 Posts
just a quick question on what are the most expensive cars in the game such as a zonda for example, just curious

Comments

• Options
    JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    More than you can afford, pal... Ferrari. *vroom vrrooommm*
  • Options
    skitlessskitless Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,280 Posts
    i would think turf cars are the highest prices also subbie sports
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    JamesG said:

More than you can afford, pal... Ferrari. *vroom vrrooommm*

"Smoke em"
    -Screeching tires-
    *saliva-superstar playing in background*

Classic

But I sold my 1st place subie sport for roughly 70 mill
  • Options
    MAKE MEE A SUPERSTAAARRRR
  • Options
    NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Kingklutz said:

NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE

ARE YOU WHO MATTER NO
  • Options

Kingklutz said:

NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE

ARE YOU WHO MATTER NO
    You ass, this was the start of something beautiful and you go an kick it in the nads. Psht
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Kingklutz said:

Kingklutz said:

NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE

ARE YOU WHO MATTER NO
    You ass, this was the start of something beautiful and you go an kick it in the nads. Psht
    Psht nads the in it kick an go you and beautiful something of start the was this, ass you
  • Options
    "You don't understand Dom, I don't take handouts, I don't need handouts, I earn my way every step... Plus I make a little extra on the side like you."

"What do you mean "like me"?"

"That's what I mean... "

"What does that mean, like me? "

"I know there's no way in hell that you can pay for all that shit that's under the hood of those cars for doing tune ups and selling groceries, now whatever it is you're in on, I want in on it too"

"What is this?" "Read it... It's directions... To Race Wars... We'll see how you do... Then we'll talk"
  • Options
    woyiti44woyiti44 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Before we dive into the pricing details, let's take a moment to appreciate the Toyota Fortuner's excellence. Known for its robust performance, luxurious design, and cutting-edge technology, this SUV has been capturing the hearts of adventure enthusiasts and city dwellers alike.

Toyota Fortuner is an exceptional SUV that offers a range of models to cater to various preferences and budgets. Whether you're seeking affordability, extra features, or the pinnacle of luxury, the Toyota Fortuner price has something to offer. Don't hesitate to visit your nearest Toyota dealership to explore these remarkable vehicles and find the one that suits your needs.