Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling steam account for turf/crate/vaulted cars

games
Aftermath
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Arma 2
Arma 2:Dayz Mod
Arma 2:Operation arrowhead
Blockland
COD BO2
COD BO3 Beta
COD Ghosts
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
The Forest
Garry's Mod
H1Z1
Left 4 Dead 2
ORION: Prelude
Payday 2 (with hacks)
Saints Row: The Third
sZone-Online
Terraria
Unturned

Comments

• Options
    DiamondFoxDiamondFox Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 927 Posts
    contact me in game or on here ign CyborgMech
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Wait a minute didn't you sell this already
  • Options
    no. @Thedarthyguest he took my other emails that I accidentally thought the steam was hooked up to and refused to give the passwords back so I contacted steam support and got my steam back
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Oh ok
  • Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    i refused? how did i refuse but w.e took the trade for cars changed info now trying to resell the account or trade cmon now thats low life shit right there its cool tho w.e just remember karma is a bitch
  • Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    @Thedarthyguest just a tip it is a vacban on the account so might 90% stop from playing on game servers when admins look it up
  • Options
    Oh ok
  • Options
    @Thedarthyguest thats why im not too mad he took account back its w,e
  • Options
    Still some awesome games on there
  • Options
    true but again not trying effect his sales or make any bad rep hes good legit but some games kick for vac bans i read up on
  • Options
    Like? I'm thinking about offering
  • Options
    do you brother hes legit i mean out of cars and no account but make it so it wont hurt too bad
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts

do you brother hes legit i mean out of cars and no account but make it so it wont hurt too bad

u shud check my account :D
  • Options
    he did refuse. he wouldn't give my emails that I accidentally gave back. and the cars he gave me, all 3 clones and he said they werent
  • Options
    Bump