Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Are you guys freaking kidding me?

RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
Yo wtf this bullshit is NOT fair. @Jacobwaltonater can run around and **** scam and say "it was a bounty" and stay legit? I did the same thing and got called out for it! This is bullshit. We alllll know he's a scammer. You can tell right away. Best thing to do is JUST **** AVOID HIS PUNK ASS. He's done this about 3 times now and y'all just fuckin let his ass slide like it's fuckin okay.

Comments

• Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    damn respect to this man :)
  • Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    thing is I returned the cars I don't scam.. I keep the cars till proof comes about an all the scammers are exposed.. you made fake accounts and accused people.. a frend was a victim to somone making a fake account and u were the bounty hunter with the proof posted on that scam.. so I don't scam I'm just trying to teach some scammers lessons.. this new bounty I got rn I'm just holding the car till the owner actually post proof instead of saying she does.. there's been multiple posts of them scamming including a frend got hit.. I'll do anything to stop a scammer in its track before letting them hit somone else.. maybe you can mind ur own business and put on some glasses and read some posts
  • Options
    No. What you're doing is making scammers like me go after you. And trust me when I tell you. You WILL NOT expect it. I suggest being careful before you get your shit taken and not given back. Teach your punk ass a lesson. & this IS my **** business. You're not about to come here and start scamming thinking it's okay for you to do it because it was a "bounty". If It didn't slide with me, I will NOT let it slide with you. What you are doing is wrong and you know it.
  • Options

No. What you're doing is making scammers like me go after you. And trust me when I tell you. You WILL NOT expect it. I suggest being careful before you get your shit taken and not given back. Teach your punk ass a lesson. & this IS my **** business. You're not about to come here and start scamming thinking it's okay for you to do it because it was a "bounty". If It didn't slide with me, I will NOT let it slide with you. What you are doing is wrong and you know it.

okay that's fine I'm just one of many fighting scammers so come get ya some.. I've been a victim to no life's and I don't car to take some blood to keep others from heat brakes.. I don't cheat on the game like you and others do.. from my point of view a scammer needs a lesson and needs a wakeuo call.. and what Comes around goes around.. do unto others as u would want them to do unto you.. and a scammer gets scammed period.. scammers are free game as all they do is sit back and steal.. while others work there butts off for there fun.. you don't wanna be scammed don't be a scammer
  • Options
    What you're saying is ironic as ****.. But aright lol. I suggest giving that car back asap if you don't want your garage emptied out. Because me and you know he wasn't doing anything wrong. And technically, you just scammed as the car you got wasnt the car that was scammed. Not to mention the car is worth more than anything he was accused of scamming. So you're in the wrong AGAIN. Bummmmp
  • Options

What you're saying is ironic as ****.. But aright lol. I suggest giving that car back asap if you don't want your garage emptied out. Because me and you know he wasn't doing anything wrong. And technically, you just scammed as the car you got wasnt the car that was scammed. Not to mention the car is worth more than anything he was accused of scamming. So you're in the wrong AGAIN. Bummmmp

actually ur the ironic wrong one.. you admited ur a scammer and getting mad at a bounty hunter and protecting a fellow scammer.. I do know the person scammed.. and so what the car ain't worth the scam but I'm dang sure it's worth the scammer to change his ways and stop scamming as they just got hit hard and I huge Lesson the hard way.. it's kind hard for u to picture it ik becuzz ur in the scammers mind and body rn..
  • Options
    No. I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the fact that people do not see that you're a **** scammer. Bounty hunt all you want. But you know at the end of the day you're not exactly "bounty hunting". And no. This is not enough. If you were to scam me like this you best believe I would make a seperate acc, build up twice as many vouches as you and scam your punk ass back. And no. Not too hard to picture. As I have already said, my new forums account has already completed many deals with people. Not to mention I used to be legit. Shit man. Why didn't I scam YOU.
  • Options
    Um.. What's that supposed to prove? Can't even open it lmaooo
  • Options
    there just a little proof that had to be put out and thus is why I got the car but I'm the big scammer.. nope just called out a scammer and down goes another like a fly
  • Options
    Okay. He admitted it. Simple as that. You promised the car back if he admitted. Now give it back faggot lol
  • Options

Um.. What's that supposed to prove? Can't even open it lmaooo

my bad thought it might work another way then screenshoting everything
  • Options
    I actually have the proof on the bounty sorry Man U didn't
  • Options
    Awesome good for you (: now give the car back. Thanks
  • Options