Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

whooozaahwhooozaah Registered Users 1,679 Posts
So i have tried it 5 times. but some people like to wipe walls. im done trading on forum.

little f.ucks like these are spoiling the fun

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5319435/breaking-news#latest

Good luck to everybody
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Facebook is just as bad... Minus the vouch wiping... But it's still pretty bad.
  • Options
    i only do legit deals. now someone is scammed by someone who he tink it was me. he is ruin my wall for the 5th time. and now he say sorry. i am so done here
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    No dont go nooo );
  • Options
    Well maybe we do deals sometime, heard you were legit so might do some in the future
  • Options
    to much irritating people here. you can not build a reputation here. because any nobody can destroy it
  • Options
    koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    I gotta try facebook
  • Options
    forsakened_oneforsakened_one Registered Users 2,439 Posts
    He is legit suckss all legit good ppl are leaving
  • Options
    koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    Hey can't complane I am too I'm leaving
  • Options
    @kingklutz i never did 1 scam in al the time i am online here. but first there was 321run who ruined my wall 3 times. and now a kid called @NIKEROCKS make a mistake and thinks its funny to start a topic and also ruin my wall. now he realise it was a mistake
  • Options
    @forsakened_one im done on forum. not online bro. you are in my list
  • Options
    whooozaah said:

@kingklutz i never did 1 scam in al the time i am online here. but first there was 321run who ruined my wall 3 times. and now a kid called @NIKEROCKS make a mistake and thinks its funny to start a topic and also ruin my wall. now he realise it was a mistake

I know lol, just some assholes I guess, always stick to people you know... Except the people I used to know have gone @thunt3hunna @TeeEnnTee and I don't see much of @Mud Digger or @MiniZquid I miss those guys :(
  • Options
    @thegangsta @bighead6988 @vladdroid @bnon @dwdtuning @andrej095 @harris26 @ac3s i will see you online guys. and all of you know i am legit as hell
  • Options
    whatever bro
  • Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Everyone's leaving :#
  • Options
    wazzoutwazzout Registered Users 620 Posts
    Bro wots ur ign I'll add u
  • Options
    NIKEROCKSNIKEROCKS Registered Users 34 Posts
    Im sorry @whooozaah i didnt know
  • Options
    TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    and shit like this What dare for nothing and ispell4life were saying
    http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/comment/5446242#Comment_5446242
  • Options
    OMGCANADAOMGCANADA Registered Users 882 Posts
    Vouchers don't even matter now lol I know who the legit guys are and there then only ones I deal with now anyways
  • Options
    teenapp78teenapp78 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 810 Posts
    edited October 2015
    F.uck these dumbasssss ppl dude, your reputation of being legit is well known.... Hell I did a quick and easy deal this am with you for 27 mill never batted an eye to think that I was being scammed.... Don't let the bs get to you! Stick around for the new ppl... If we all leave the fukkkknnnn scammers take over!
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    whooozaah said:

whatever bro

Add me. Ign shtoobie

I've never dealt with ya I don't think but you seem totally legit and most people on here can vouch for me too. I want as many people in game as I can
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Bro haters is gonna just be haters.
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    So you're gonna let these assholes run you off the forum page? **** those little bitches enough people on here know you're legit. Leaving the page isn't gonna change anything.
  • Options
    Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    My guess is all it takes is one person mad that you took a diffrent offer over theres.
    I fear that every time i post something for trade.
    Which is part of the reason i don't post trades often.
    Sad that some ppl have to be like that but my guess is, no matter where you post your trades your going to run across these issues.

Only takes one mad person that you didn't take there Datsun, for your max R90CK to hold a grudge and try to ruin your name.
  • Options
    Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    And i say we all hang tight and continue on!
    Like @OMGCANADA stated we know who the lagit guys are!

If you all run off I'm screwed! :fearful:
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Assfaces are runnin all the legit guys down...gonna make forum useless cuz legit dudes are gettin accused of crap they didn't do...buncha crybaby idiots on here who get jealous cuz the legit guys who EARNED the right to trade here are doin well and their punk asses ain't... So tired of seein dudes I know to be legit gettin slandered in these forums...get a grip y'all... Take this forum back...needs to be in the hands of legit traders...not controlled by asshole losers...STAY STRONG MY LEGIT BROTHERS !!!

• Options

Assfaces are runnin all the legit guys down...gonna make forum useless cuz legit dudes are gettin accused of crap they didn't do...buncha crybaby idiots on here who get jealous cuz the legit guys who EARNED the right to trade here are doin well and their punk asses ain't... So tired of seein dudes I know to be legit gettin slandered in these forums...get a grip y'all... Take this forum back...needs to be in the hands of legit traders...not controlled by asshole losers...STAY STRONG MY LEGIT BROTHERS !!!

PREACH
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    Kingklutz said:

PREACH
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Take this guy for example [IMG]http://imgur.com/UcZHmiC[/IMG] why won't this make a direct link?
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Let's make a kik group just with the legit forum only gang lol
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    Kingklutz said:

whooozaah said:

I know lol, just some assholes I guess, always stick to people you know... Except the people I used to know have gone @thunt3hunna @TeeEnnTee and I don't see much of @Mud Digger or @MiniZquid I miss those guys :(
    And @VENOM650R