Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New with cars to sell or trade, check it out

Hey new on the forums, been playing for about 8 months now, never bothered to see the trading forums, instead I risked trading with scamming morons haha. Alright so I never knew how much these cars were worth of anything, I've sold matte paints in-game, rims, 275k crate cars, gosh I was astounded to check out what these are worth.. I don't have crazy cars or builds, since I just started finding perfect builds instead of just maxing cars out all day long.
Well on that note I have a few things for sale, no worries I'm new I will have no problem giving first.

2016 3.0 Hommage R 1673
Pandora One 1679 (matte black, crate rims pink)
M2 Launch stock (Matte White)

Comments

• Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    No nos is a bonus aswell fyi
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    Seems suspicious.. @Stoner Problems what you think?
  • Options
    ColeChristensenColeChristensen Registered Users 396 Posts
    how much for the pandora?
  • Options
    cpremecpreme Registered Users 306 Posts
    Say I'm suspect all u want haha, I'm legit, ig cpreme, I don't really have rep but. I just started actually playing, I jus did my first turf with the bmws, sorry for looking like a noob Dj
  • Options
    Current offer on Pandora 3M
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    As long as he goes first I see no problem @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP i learned to only deal with certain people that I see everyday on here, there has been so many new accounts popping up the last few weeks it's crazy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    Not calling you anything @cpreme just seen to many low life's build accounts to scam

• Options
    Like I said, I read the stickys, down to go first. I was a valued member on 1320, I'm just not a shithead haha. Just new to this forum. First account.
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcoming, and sorry for the early bumps.
  • Options
    Yea everyone has to start somewhere bud, i didn't have anything when I first started also

• Options
    Pandora Current offer is 4m
    CSL Hommage R 1.7m
  • Options
    LongusMagnusLongusMagnus Registered Users 405 Posts
    Welcome to forum - I pm'd you
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    just some advice, always check for vouchs in profile wall before doing a deal.
  • Options
    iSpell4LifeiSpell4Life Registered Users 1,780 Posts
    ill buy thee csl hommage R @cpreme
  • Options
    ign is same as here
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Panda 5
  • Options
    hi