Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

2HIPSI YOU FAILED.

As many of you know, this kid @2HIPSI tried or still is trying to ruin my reputation with false accusations. 1. He claims I tried to scam his m5.
2. He claims that @RicedOutMan @Slip and a couple other people are the same people.
Let's begin:
1. He has no proof of me even talking or adding to him in the game.
2. He also has no proof of us all being the same person. (Which we're not)
All these accusations to ruin my 40 voucher rep just because I insulted his m5.
Cmon give up, it's been a while. No one is going to fall for your monkey shit
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    eddiewardeddieward Registered Users 825 Posts
    bump
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    I find this rather amusing.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Bump proof is in all the threads, people can read. Kookiekush proved out the IP address is exact same for @eddieward @RicedOutMan so please go on
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    I personally think y'all should stop LOOKING for negatives in people. Honestly, everything was running fine @2HIPSI until you decided to check the IP of some guy hoping to start some drama. Not saying your wrong for this, but please stop creating more drama. We already have a ton.
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    @shtoobie just seems like he's trying to help.
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    @2HIPSI that retard k1ttens claimed my IP was same as 321run's.
    I don't think any of you really know how to check for someone's IP.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @shtoobie honestly I can careless, it's pretty obvious the scammers on this forum and how they recreate themselves. And to be honest @shtoobie you can remove yourself from my list and move the **** on

• Options
  • Options
    2HIPSI said:

@shtoobie honestly I can careless, it's pretty obvious the scammers on this forum and how they recreate themselves. And to be honest @shtoobie you can remove yourself from my list and move the **** on

What list lol.

Listen I wasn't trying to make you mad, because that would create more drama, which my post was simply advising against anyways. So I'd be contradicting myself, which would make me look like a fool. I don't want to look like a fool, so please forgivd me if I offended you.

I'll rephrase my statement: We already have a ton of drama, and I personally see no issue even if they are the same person, because one account is evidently a legit account, so theyre really no need to work ourselves up over this. Instead put all those feelings upon those who DO scam for sure.
  • Options
    I was saying you can remove yourself from my friend list in game

• Options
    2HIPSI said:

I was saying you can remove yourself from my friend list in game

OK but what about the rest of my post haha
  • Options
    @2HIPSI just stop everyone knows you're just trying to ruin my rep for insulting your m5. Just stop give up you failed game over
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    You insulted my M5 because I turned down your POS supra re lol then you and your alter ego attempted to scam me but it didn't work...... Yea if that's what you call insulting lol

• Options
    @eddieward it's pretty clear in the thread posted above

• Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    A supra re turned down? LOL
  • Options
    ShackleZShackleZ Registered Users 488 Posts
    GROW UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I never tried to scam you, we never even agreed on a deal
  • Options
    So are you still mad at me? @2HIPSI
  • Options
    @shtoobie after reading through your new forum thread, yes you can associate yourself with RicedOutman and eddieward (same person) all you want. I have a legit friend list, mostly OG's so I'm good

• Options
    2HIPSI said:

@shtoobie after reading through your new forum thread, yes you can associate yourself with RicedOutman and eddieward (same person) all you want. I have a legit friend list, mostly OG's so I'm good

So now I'm ricedoutman?

And let me guess, so is caboose, the gangsta, jacobwaltonater and harris
  • Options
    As a senior member of these forums, I must say I expected a bit more maturity from you
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Not me tho?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts

Not me tho?

You're a bathsaltgobbler.
  • Options

Not me tho?

It is rather tasty, especially the grreen one.
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts

Not me tho?

Haha gobblin faces

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @shtoobie I never said you were anyone other than yourself so don't put words in my mouth and as a senior member that's bought and sold hundreds of dollars worth of cars on this forum, I don't associate myself with people who support scammers end of story.

I've been here since the start of this forum, same name, same accounts. As a matter of fact I sold $65 worth of cars through PayPal on this forum today, so my reputation speaks for itself

• Options
    PerfectShiftPerfectShift Registered Users 883 Posts
    bump for a legit guy
  • Options
    2HIPSI said:

@shtoobie I never said you were anyone other than yourself so don't put words in my mouth and as a senior member that's bought and sold hundreds of dollars worth of cars on this forum, I don't associate myself with people who support scammers end of story

Well I'm going to politely ask you to not put words into MY mouth, as I never said I supported a scammer. I simple said that this is only going to cause drama and it really isn't needed at this time.

That being said, I still respect you as a senior member , its just that your lashing out at me and refusal to respond to my apology post aside from the part where you don't want me on your friend list anymore. Again no offence intended but I don't like it when people get angry with me over small and pointless things.
  • Options
    Ok lol enough comment wars. This post was just to inform those who don't that @2HIPSI has made false accusations to ruin my rep and that he failed at it
  • Options
    @eddieward everyone can read the thread I posted above and make their decision to deal with you