Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Best cars to pink with

cmisterccmisterc Registered Users 516 Posts
Just wanted to see what cars you guys have the best luck pinking with. Never really done it much.

Comments

• Options
    wazzoutwazzout Registered Users 620 Posts
    I pink with my skyline r34 maxed runs 8.6s
  • Options
    I_COME_IN_PEACEI_COME_IN_PEACE Registered Users 1,002 Posts
    focus zonda and gti lmao
  • Options
    TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    If your feeling brave. Max zonda revolucion
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Maxed Stella there cheap and a good starting off pinks car
  • Options
    anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    I just pink S class turfs.... lol. Only one I'll always hate is the damn Falcon
    #PinkMafia
  • Options
    Kalebjames11Kalebjames11 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Maxed z4 and maxed agera r
  • Options
    Racer zRacer z Registered Users 1,377 Posts
    Nismo gt3 love them
  • Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    Max nsx or supra works can hit 8.4 with boosts and 8.6 without
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    xLATINxxLATINx Registered Users 384 Posts
    Evo 8s B)
  • Options
    erektzhangerektzhang Registered Users 2,149 Posts
    SAME evo 8s, maxed supras, and jetta (the super competitive d class pinks lol)
  • Options
    itripdabearsitripdabears Registered Users 1,102 Posts
    Evo8, nissan gtr , corollas lmao and z28
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    I'm personal to my 8.2 supra, 8.1 z28 and my 9.9 jetta. Main ones I use right there. Once I gt my skyline to 8.1 I'll use it too. If you can get one, a furai with maxed weight reduce, maxed transmission, and suspension level two registers at 1666 and if driven correctly can do 8 flat boosted. With the furai launch then instantly shift if you got a good launch, then shift at 7000 rpm every gear after that.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    Draft Tach 345Draft Tach 345 Registered Users 28 Posts
    M2 is excellent against all b class except evo maxed. Stingray is great because rrc car for a class in 1650 and up,c class sti cpe in all lobbies 300zx max for c class. R class stella because fast rrc car.s class viper gts and mierciealogo. D class jetta I guess.
  • Options
    Looking4ScammersLooking4Scammers Registered Users 44 Posts
    Acura NSX , nobody can beat me. 8.4 all day