Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

'02 Silvia

RGK_ReaperRGK_Reaper Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,132 Posts

F/T only!!!
Unless i get a really good offer, i'm not going to trade it, No buyback, no clone bullshit, the real deal.
It's got 4 sets of first place rims, 1m gold rims among other expensive ones.
No nos
I'm looking for: Cobra Jet, '69 Camaro RE, CLK GTR, M3 RE, Scion TC GT Spec, CTS V, Copo amoong other turfs.
I will take any 2 T100 cars of the ones i listed, If t25 or higher I'll consider doing a straight trade, DO NOT post any bullshit comment about how I'm asking for too much, I'll gladly post the offers I've turned down.

Prev13

Comments

• Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    I want.
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Civic-trade-now-yes?
  • Options
    iMOSTHATEDiiMOSTHATEDi Registered Users 1,010 Posts
    18 mill??
  • Options

18 mill??

Read the post
  • Options
    forsakened_oneforsakened_one Registered Users 2,439 Posts
    OH MY! look at this..lemme know if u decide to sell for rrc.
  • Options
    DiamondFoxDiamondFox Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 927 Posts
    I'll do a steam account for any
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    T25 falcon and a crate copo
  • Options
    Fortex2 said:

T25 falcon and a crate copo

Not a fan of Falcons, but I'll take your offer into consideration
  • Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Mustang re top 100 no conversions with 200 gem paint
  • Options

Mustang re top 100 no conversions with 200 gem paint

Pass
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Mazda RX7 RE+LP 560 Matte black
  • Options
    harris26 said:

Mazda RX7 RE+LP 560 Matte black

Pass bro
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    sorry not lp560 the turf gallardo no nos 68 tune

so used to saying 560 hahahah
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Have an R90CK maxed with some vault rims on
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I have a t25 cj with 7.7 68 tune
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Come on now, 69 camero re and tc spec is worth more than this car alone lol. And you want 2 for your Silvia......
  • Options
    harris26 said:

sorry not lp560 the turf gallardo no nos 68 tune

so used to saying 560 hahahah

Hmm now I'm intrigued, I'll definitely consider it, but I got an offer on FB that's winning right now, It's a '69 Camaro with first place rims, It's one of the cars I'm looking for
  • Options
    2HIPSI said:

I have a t25 cj with 7.7 68 tune

Nice, Nos on it?
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    No the 68 tune has nos sorry, they max out with no nos at 66 I believe
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Add agera r to my offer?
  • Options

Add agera r to my offer?

Which Mustang are we talking about? '93 or '15?
  • Options
  • Options

Got one, so pass
  • Options
    Ok how about buyback wrx sport
  • Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    check my garage tell
    me what it's gonna take
  • Options

check my garage tell
    me what it's gonna take

i like your RS500 and your '93 RE
  • Options
    ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Top 5 cobra jet black mette powered by ford ign ac3s and e1ghts
  • Options
    Clone? bB? @ac3s
  • Options
    ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Complete locked no buy back has nos
    imgur.com/y36cstx
  • Options
    @ac3s you're winning so far, the nos kinda kills it for me but it's still a t5, i'll let u know