Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

The New Forum - OFFICIAL DETAILS

Comments

• Options
    shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    @rrb2 as i said m not supporting anyone go through my comments before u post any thing......
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    rbb2 said:

@shank it seems like you are too keen to scam money off ppl with him? Open your eyes. I am on saviour side. You are the one supporting money scam jerk

Saviour side has grammar issues.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

@chrisjrab59 So as I correctly pointed out. You are just a worthless, frustrated, old, basement dwelling retard with a shit filled head whom no one cares about. So trying to make himself feel better with "tall claims" and no technical back. If there was someone who even had a little respect for himself, he would have proved his worth by now. But you can't.....because all you are is a worthless scum who still lives off his old moms social security money. I am pretty sure people prefer to stay away from a worthless retard like you in real life as do here as well. You make lamer comebacks than a kid in third grade who claims of being a genius, So all I can say is I would say, goodluck with your "10000+ yrs of experience claims" as "you" claim.. Haha its funny that you are not even ashamed of yourself after being exposed. Probably its because you are used to be shitted on in real real life. Lol @ your "assumptions" of being respected. Everyone here knows you are a worthless scum.

6 days and still counting for claims of making a forum that barely takes 15 mins to be made. When are ppl seeing anything like a forum? Wait.....maybe NEVER? because you are too worthless for making one and your huge $150 scam failed?

Ahahaa No one is dumb enough to still believe you worthless losers can even do anything. Dont you see no more replies here anymore? Because ppl realised you are worthless retards who cant make a shit. All words and baseless claims

Bro, get some new insults. I get your a troll and all but seriously, youve used the "40 year old in basement" line 40 times.

But honestly, I don't care anymore what you say. I know your just doing it to be a pest, and your words honestly mean nothing to any of us anymore.

From this line onward, NOBODY reply to any of 321runs alt accounts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    shank said:

Don't wants to take anyone's side just putting a neutral opinion , yeah we have to make a free forum first . I have been working with few fan made games (as they are fan-made no one gonna sponsor it ) , so we use a free forum..

So it is better option to start up and if it works u can make a paid forum anytime...

With best wishes ,
    Shank

Totally agreed, I kinda expected that to be peoples reaction. And before we go buy a domain, (now the only cost) I am most pleased to announce development has STARTED
  • Options
    rbb2rbb2 Registered Users 87 Posts
    @shtoobie is most probably 321run who is trying to scam real money off people. Stay careful.
  • Options
    rbb2 said:

I am most probably 321run who is trying to scam real money off people. Stay careful.

Dude, I think we get the point. You don't have to say your 321run AGAIN silly. :tongue:
  • Options
    iHighiHigh Registered Users 547 Posts
    This is a scam lol ~ So ridiculous
  • Options
    TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    @iHigh really won't back down..,
  • Options
    Bruh I just find it hilarious that you nerds are fooling yourselves that your doing something. There is no revolution, there is no capitalism here. Just a bunch of delusional kids taking up page 1 bandwidth.
  • Options
    chrisjrab59chrisjrab59 Registered Users 544 Posts
    This is so lame. I'm anxious to get to the new legit forum where all the immature flaming and lies can be banned or deleted by intelligent mods.
  • Options

This is so lame. I'm anxious to get to the new legit forum where all the immature flaming and lies can be banned or deleted by intelligent mods.

No one is going to go to a bunk site that gives scammers administrative access. Your so dumb
  • Options
    iHigh said:

No one is going to go to a bunk site that gives scammers administrative access. Your so dumb
    You're absolutely right my friend.

Which is why we don't give scammers administrative access! Not sure which forum you're talking about :tongue:
  • Options
    lol.... Kids...
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    iHigh said:

lol.... Kids...

What about kids? I personally don't find the word all that funny.
  • Options
    Your a child, I was laughing at the fact of your stereotypical childish emotional remarks, yaaaa diggg?
  • Options
    iHigh said:

Your a child, I was laughing at the fact of your stereotypical childish emotional remarks, yaaaa diggg?

Well, being 15 I suppose you could consider me a child, but I'm quite mature for my age. ;)

Also, I've noticed you just used a childish remark. "yaaaa diggg"
  • Options
    Yeh I did it on purpose, yaaaaa digggg?
  • Options
    iHigh said:

Yeh I did it on purpose, yaaaaa digggg?

IIIIII digggggg
  • Options
    Arkeem919Arkeem919 Registered Users 1,590 Posts
    Wow
  • Options
    CARSSSSS said:

I feel like it's time to tell you guys now it does not cost money to make a forum when he does make the forums it's not bc you gave him 150$ lol no money was needed for this it's free to make a forums just like this one it might cost money but it would not =150 smh

Please read the original thread before posting nonsense.
  • Options
    CARSSSSS said:

Why are accepting money for this when it's free ? You named stuff u dnt need I bet this won't start ether lol

Xenforo isn't free. Its 140 dollars dummy.
  • Options
    koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    shtoobie said:

CARSSSSS said:

Why are accepting money for this when it's free ? You named stuff u dnt need I bet this won't start ether lol

Xenforo isn't free. Its 140 dollars dummy.
    how done think u make a forum just go on a website maker gawd
  • Options
    koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    @shtoobie i will pm u a website make
  • Options
    CARSSSSS said:

I could make a forums free anyone could

koussakid said:

@shtoobie i will pm u a website make

Once again, read first smh.

If you paid any attention, you'd know that I said we ARE going free first before using xenforo to make sure its not a flop. Then we'll upgrade.
  • Options
    Bump the post...

New forum is built and open for signup. Still under construction so some features will be lacking temporarily. Please be patient, but in the mean time feel free to create an account and start making posts!

racingrivalsrevolution.rabsweb.com
  • Options
    bump (read up)
  • Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    i would def be an admin would be cool hope this idea of yours with new forum goes far
  • Options
    @Fear My Ride You're more than welcome to join now and start using it bro!
  • Options
    cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    reCAPCHA is messed up. Can't verify I'm human, so I guess I'm a robot. Ggggrrrrr.... :rage: lol
  • Options
    lol hold on @cars4drifting