Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

The New Forum - ELECTION!

Comments

• Options
    Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    @Hello Hi Hi voting for me was based on two of the most lagit dudes I've delt with thus far in the game, its a totally personal opinion.

The only stage we are skipping are the debates on why any one individual thinks they would be better than the others.
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    iHigh said:

Leave this section, go play somewhere else and I will leave you nerds alone I really don't care. I just care about the complete waste of bandwidth of page 1

Says you... The post count would be 1/5 of what it is if we all weren't replying to your nonsense
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    So.. if i understood this correctly.. you dont care about the president. You just care that the white house is in tact? :joy:
  • Options
    iHighiHigh Registered Users 547 Posts
    shtoobie said:

Guess everyone too worried about hating on everything to answer my questions

Yeah sorry we got a bit of a spammer :P

I think it's just based on who people trust along with how active they are and their personalities.
    How old are you shtoobie? Are you 14 too?

• Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Vote me guys!! I can get along with most of you guys, little to no arguments and I'm legit! Lol
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @iHigh is calling all of us nerds!
    YET HE'S THE ONE BUTT HURT OVER BANDWIDTH!! LMFAO :joy:
  • Options
    edited October 2015

@iHigh is calling all of us nerds!

YET HE'S THE ONE BUTT HURT OVER BANDWIDTH!! LMFAO :joy:

Touche lol
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    @JustAnonymous

he's a racist remember? Of course he doesn't care about the president lol
  • Options
    I_COME_IN_PEACEI_COME_IN_PEACE Registered Users 1,002 Posts
    dnt you think its weird having a bounty hunter have a chance in this its just my opinion
  • Options
    Slip said:

@JustAnonymous

he's a racist remember? Of course he doesn't care about the president lol

lol Still delusional
  • Options

dnt you think its weird having a bounty hunter have a chance in this its just my opinion

He's a well respected member who only scams the people who in the new forum will be banned anyways, so yeah I think he deserves a chance.
  • Options
    lmao this is y i use fb
  • Options
    shtoobie said:

He's a well respected member who only scams the people who in the new forum will be banned anyways, so yeah I think he deserves a chance.
    LOL! I think you have just proven your true colors Mr. " Admin ". GTFO you kids are a straight joke
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Delusional. His favorite word. The biggest word he knows. Dude has a 8 year old vocabulary. :joy: @Slip ..

Im done. Id rather not contribute after this comment.

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

KILL ALL THE BS NOW !
  • Options
    idk anyone tht scams in anyway should have 0 chance here
  • Options
    iHigh said:

shtoobie said:

LOL! I think you have just proven your true colors Mr. " Admin ". GTFO you kids are a straight joke
    Not what I mean, you know that, troll.

I meant he's a bounty hunter, so he only scams scammers.
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    So much drama haha, hope it doesn't get brought there
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    I nominate myself @JustAnonymous or @Hello Hi Hi . I wanna at least be a channel mod
  • Options
    ok thts still scamming and thts one reason why you wont see me on your forums but i hope it takes off good luck
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    iHigh said:

shtoobie said:

this is just a start, if anything goes, mods can be pull down. I don't see anything wrong atm
  • Options
    shtoobie said:

You guys will have a scammer with administrative control, I can't even wish you good luck as that won't even save you. All these kids use VPN's and just are on here all day scamming, having alter ego accounts etc. It's pathetic, I can make it a point if I wanted to waste my time, but they are irrelevant
  • Options

So much drama haha, hope it doesn't get brought there

Well, @iHigh wont be on it, so we'll be good LOL
  • Options

ok thts still scamming and thts one reason why you wont see me on your forums but i hope it takes off good luck

Ok no problem man. If you change your mind you're always free to join :)
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    BTW a good idea, have a 'certified middleman' area... People who have a shit tonne of vouches
  • Options
    Oh yeah that'd be great too @harris26
  • Options
    shtoobie said:

Ok no problem man. If you change your mind you're always free to join :)
    He's not a 14 year old delusional scammer clearly so his integrity has shown he wants nothing to do with your ponzi scheme
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    Everyone should vote for me
  • Options
    harris26 said:

BTW a good idea, have a 'certified middleman' area... People who have a shit tonne of vouches

I like that, I'll add that.
  • Options
    shtoobie said:

harris26 said:

I like that, I'll add that.
    Is that before or after you add your entourage of scammers?