Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

1656 z28 8.9 tune! DOMINATE a class event. 1663 8.2 Cobra jet tune! Untouchable in 63 lobbies

Ign: Call Me Slip

demonstration can be guven if there are any doubts.

1656 Z28 - 500k

1663 Jet - 500k

get em cheap while you can!

Comments

• Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
  • Options
    shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    250 k for jet tune ?
  • Options
    @shahid theyre already being sold very cheap as they are... least I can do is 450k
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    I think the m3 would woop z28 all over the place in 56. :D
  • Options
    Hella bro. Only car it has trouble with is the 2012 m3 but other than that, it's a great tune. Only car im using for that evemt is my z28 lol
  • Options
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    you could sell a 63 z28 tune easy 500k if it hits 8.350. woop m3 all over the place :D
  • Options
    True haha @TheGangsta
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    lmao man im Sry to add my two cents but I think it's messsed up taking advantage of PPl charging them for tunes I mean U had to have got the tune for free somewhere along the line now let's charge the next man for something that someone helped U out with everyone starts out somewhere let's not take advantage of that
  • Options
    @Mpetz89 I bought all my tunes bro.. but yeah I get your point
  • Options
    Young_AznYoung_Azn Registered Users 6,048 Posts
    i have an 8.9 for z28 also but people in that lobby run 8.8

• Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Yo @Slip I'll buy your jet
  • Options
    @Kingklutz Its only the tune dude haha