Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Autoban...and stop lying.

ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
So what about cars that are 50% for a certain amount of time?
You said if we have too many cars in a short amount of time, that may trigger and autoban. Well, what if I buy 40 cars when BMW M1 was on sale for 50K? (just hypothetical).

Another thing, don't say 3x if you're not really going to deliver. I've watched 25 videos today and yesterday, and have yet to see a 9 gem payout. I've seen $2400 numerous times, just not 9 gems. Do you have some way of limiting when the 9 gems are paid out? If not, it sure seems like it.
If so, don't lie to us and say 3x payout.

Comments

• Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    I got 9 gem several times *shrugs* and the too many cars in a certain period doesn't count cars you buy from showroom. It's cars you win in pinkslips. You can buy 1000 datsun 510's and your not going to get a ban for it. Win 20 in a hour and ur gonna get banned.