Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Help please

Do if I bought an account, which was synced to multiple Google accounts. Does desyncing it disable previous owner from getting back to it?

Comments

• Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Bump. Please answer somebody. Lol
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    he still can get back in
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    can I have a prize now lol

• Options
    Lol thanks bro. @kingpen126
  • Options
    prize lol??

• Options
    Lol @kingpen126 ok how does entire account sound like?
  • Options
    hmm a little more plz lol

• Options
    what is the account name even just want to see it

• Options
    Skeetinshot
  • Options
    oh lol I have that account friended

• Options
    I payed him 315$ gonna keep a little while for them to become rare, then sell and make some profit lol @kingpen126. Only thing is I sent money but he says he still didn't get so ya lol. And he mentioned that he can get back into it, so I'm kinda worried about that lol
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    wtf I just talked to the owner of that account and he just bought another account for 315$ as well

• Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    You should of bought my account you would get the email and password with it. .
  • Options
    @OhISnapped I did get email and password lol. Just worried that he might try get it back, though I changed password and backup recovery account
  • Options
    BlazerkidBlazerkid Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 349 Posts
    Why don't you just put the cars and money from that account to your main account and what ever gems there are spend them on more cars and also put them on your main account
  • Options
    Yup lol. Thsts what I'm gonna do. Just there is only 22 gems right now lol. @Blazerkid
  • Options
    Yo I feel you on the broke life I have 1 gem XD how I went from 3K to 1 idk I don't remember spending them and don't have any new cars
  • Options
    Lmao @Blazerkid same here bro lol. Same here. Its those stupid yet seductive bmw crates lol. That's what happened to my useful gems lol
  • Options
    Haha I'm probably about to buy 3 $25 itunes give one to the top racers on my team and buy myself some gems and get those blue prints
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Lol. What if top racer is Android user? :wink: @Blazerkid
  • Options
    Then I will buy a google play card I always forget about that lol
  • Options
    I swear no one ever wants my lambo
  • Options
    Lo lol @Blazerkid
  • Options
    Don't even know how broke I am man! broke the iPad so I don't have a farm account and no one wants to buy my car hahah shot me lmao
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Haha
  • Options
    skeetinshotskeetinshot Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 215 Posts
    I have no intentions of attempting to access the account. Like I said before, I want nothing to do with the game anymore. I truly do not have the money you sent. And I'm not saying you didn't send it. I saw the proof in the pictures. I'm simply asking for your assistance so that I can contact paypal, to get my money. If you sent money first but could not take over the account I would do everything I could to make sure you get what you paid for. I'm asking that you would do the same for me.