Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Do the mods have brains?

RGK_ReaperRGK_Reaper Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,132 Posts

The new changes in forums moderation are bulllshit, they help the scammers instead of trampling them, now you can't call out someone for being a scammer because it's harrasment, but the scammers can scam and there's no consequence, this is exactly why people want and have approved of the new forums being made, because this one has gone to shiit, to @Ryyst and any other mod who gives a shiit... nice job you're doing, soon this will be flooded with more scammers because of the lack of actual moderation. I've done three separate posts calling out a scammer and all three have been deleted because I called that person a scammer and that's considered harassment, clearly this shows poor moderation, this only helps the scammers, not the legit ones. Also worth mentioning is the fact that I've been a member here for a couple of months and not once I could get in contact with any moderator that wasn't @Old Woman
To everyone who haves the chance to read this before it gets taken down, support the new forums movement, this one is fuucked.
@Thedarthyguest @2HIPSI @dwdtuning @PerfectShift @Buby24 @TheGangsta @reddot120 @gabrieltrunkz @harris26 and everyone else i know is legit

Comments

• Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    I wouldn't get too deep in this, its gonna end really badly for ya.
  • Options
    shtoobie said:

I don't care anymore
  • Options

shtoobie said:

I don't care anymore
    Well ur welcome in the new forum! Lol
  • Options
    shtoobie said:

shtoobie said:

I don't care anymore
    HMU when it's up, oh wait, i'll be banned by then :D
  • Options

shtoobie said:

shtoobie said:

I don't care anymore
    Lol don't get banned then.
  • Options
    shtoobie said:

shtoobie said:

shtoobie said:

I don't care anymore
    Lol don't get banned then.
    After this post I don't think I'll last very long :D
  • Options
    PerfectShiftPerfectShift Registered Users 883 Posts
    @shtoobie @RGK_Reaper I mean I don't want to push anyones buttons but the guy kinda does have a point.. He might not have had the best proof to back his accusations but there was definitely something kinda fishy going on to me. Ive seen that car in his garage a lot and then it was gone.. Its not like anyone has had a real problem with him before and he's always been legit. I don't know I think its kinda funny how @RGK_Reaper car just vanished... Sorry for your loss buddy and I'm sorry you are not getting the backing you would think you should get. I got you on my friends list ill trade with you any time.
  • Options

@shtoobie @RGK_Reaper I mean I don't want to push anyones buttons but the guy kinda does have a point.. He might not have had the best proof to back his accusations but there was definitely something kinda fishy going on to me. Ive seen that car in his garage a lot and then it was gone.. Its not like anyone has had a real problem with him before and he's always been legit. I don't know I think its kinda funny how @RGK_Reaper car just vanished... Sorry for your loss buddy and I'm sorry you are not getting the backing you would think you should get. I got you on my friends list ill trade with you any time.

Thanks man, I'm not looking for people to back me up, I really don't need anyone to back me up, anyone who's done business with me knows I'm legit, I'll trade anytime too man, I might be gone from forums very soon but I'm still in game and on fb
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    @RGK_Reaper next time, just hmu to be middleman. I'll be more than happy to help.
  • Options
    PerfectShiftPerfectShift Registered Users 883 Posts
    @RGK_Reaper Alright bro good luck anytime you need some help just ping me
  • Options

@RGK_Reaper next time, just hmu to be middleman. I'll be more than happy to help.

I would've used a middleman if he didn't have 40+ vouchers in his wall, and most of the vouchers had done deals with me, clearly it was careless from my end, but shiit happens, i just want people to know who's a scammer and who's not, but apparently it's harassment so there u have it
  • Options
    gabrieltrunkzgabrieltrunkz Registered Users 702 Posts
    This is the reason why Facebook groups are growing and multiplying, because admins in this forum are like insurance companies; they always have an excuse to screw you over. In FB groups admins are actively participating in the wall and discussions. And if a scammer is called out (with proof) they get banned.
  • Options
    TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    I agree so much.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    ngytis said:

Did you read the part UNSUPPORTED car trades?

That is beside the point, yes trades are not supported, but there's a section here for unsupported trades/sales, so the least that can be done is allow us to expose scammer without penalty, if not, what's the whole point of having the unsupported trades section if it's going to be filled with scammers because we can't expose em