Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

turf car for sale

maxed out corvette dp for sale 1st place turf car
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ColeChristensenColeChristensen Registered Users 396 Posts
    ill trade you a maxed zonda
  • Options
    king_of_the_kiguking_of_the_kigu Registered Users 76 Posts
    are you kidding me bro
  • Options
    autonationautonation Registered Users 115 Posts
    Pm me , very interested
  • Options
    koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    Could be cloned btw
  • Options
    this car is not cloned i got it from turf myself
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Hey bro, this is superbigjj, I got 80+ vouchs. I can be middleman if needed, watch out for scammers.
  • Options
    you know my corvette isnt cloned super tell them
  • Options
    It's a first place second gen corvette dp.
  • Options
    it is worth 50mill aint that right super
  • Options

it is worth 50mill aint that right super

Hell ya, I wouldn't sell it for 1 zonda lol, maybe 5-6
  • Options
    not even 5-6
  • Options
    i wouldnt trade it for 10 zonda blue carbons
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Lmao this is that guy who scammed @harris26 for 30 mill
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    He is obviously @STR8_MENACE
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Yep, its him. IGN is R I C E R or along them lines. Has a few deuces etc quite a big garage. Can;t use the account now to scam can you? 15m to expose a scammer is fine by me. SS can be provided if anyone needs
  • Options
    can I see the screen shots? I believe you i just wanna see What dumb excuses he said when he scammed you @harris26
  • Options
    He didnt say anything. I just asked him if hes RFS which in 99% sure he is @Thedarthyguest
  • Options
    @harris26 so that mf is rfs? Wow
  • Options
    I think it is. Similar cars, similar grammar. N the turf crew picture is the same...But oh well @Thedarthyguest
  • Options
    My ign is king of the kigu look me up bro
  • Options
    I have never had any other account besides the one i use right know which again my ign is king of the kigu and i have never owed any deuce coupes although i am in the market for buying one and more cars
  • Options
    By any chance do you go first? Lol...That will tell me who you are
  • Options
    what are you going to trade
  • Options
    you just came onto my page claiming i was someone else which isnt true whatsoever when i have one of the best trader/buyer in the racing rival community vouching for me
  • Options
    Who's this big person then lol. Bet they don't have as many vouches as me...+I got plenty to offer but first I wanna know how a deal would go fown
  • Options
    i just went onto the guy you where claiming i was he does sound like me but if you want some background knowledge about me i was born in Oklahoma city, Oklahoma i was raised in Tecumseh, Oklahoma and i am now a Texas resident and i have never scammed nor thought of scamming
  • Options
    well it would depend on what cars you would trade me and the big guy is @thegansta
  • Options
    I can use @TheGangsta , good forums friend of mine. He'd vouch for me though though anyway lol. I offer A RX7 RE+Cobra jet for it
  • Options
    harris26 said:

I can use @TheGangsta , good forums friend of mine. He'd vouch for me though though anyway lol. I offer A RX7 RE+Cobra jet for it

I think his looking for rrc only thou :p
  • Options
    thank you gangsta