Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Why do people suck

ZXShadeZXShade Registered Users 602 Posts
so I was playing casually I my m3 gt2 1670 and a ford gtr wanted to do pinks. I accepted THINKING he was around me little did I know he was a lobby jumping prick. Are you kidding me mate do you blow THAT BAD that you have to lobby jump. This game has really gone downhill. The gt-r was a 1680 btw so there is no way I got paired with him legit because I was racin people from 1667-1675 so that is some serious bull

Comments

• Options
    I'd like to know your opinion on lobby jumping and or how people screwed you over as well
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    i lobby jump to take out the guys like that in the gtr
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options

i lobby jump to take out the guys like that in the gtr

I think the join friend feature should be fixed up a bit because soo many people lobby jump. I'll go in a game for like 10 seconds then EVERYONE has a maxed r class in a game with low s's
  • Options
    021021 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 114 Posts
    I think you have it wrong, sorry. But the lobby is 1663, then 1668. then from 1669 to max. If your car is a 1670 you will be paired with racers from 1669 to 1683.
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    yep i drive a maxed jetta and the lobby is full of maxed a,s,and r
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    I drive a maxed r33 (1658) only to find a room of maxed evos (1662)
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Yeah- i'd downtune to 68 mate. He was in the right room.But that won't stop the little wankers that lobby jump.
    I've said before we need a lobby midway between 68 and maxed- say 68- 76. Would be much fairer
  • Options
    CannatunaCannatuna Registered Users 121 Posts
    You mean downtoon to 56 I think
  • Options
    HUSTLLHUSTLLHUSTLLHUSTLL Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 207 Posts
    whenever u pink always consider the other car maxed.
  • Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    The game clearly states in the loading screens to not understimate the other cars.

You lost the pinks because you were a dumbass.
  • Options
    021021 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 114 Posts
    Again, sorry buddy, but its your mistake for not knowing what lobby you are in. Most cars when maxed end up in the middle of a lobby (like the Evo VIII maxed is 1662 is put in the 1663 lobby), you have to tune down. Anything 1669 and over you are on your own.