Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

@Richy_Rich is a scammer also deletes vouches

He admitted this morning he is @bholebeefshooter and also he deleted my vouches and the bhole account admitted to the admins he is 321run

Comments

• Options
    iSpell4LifeiSpell4Life Registered Users 1,780 Posts
    keep this bumped
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    RICHY_RICHRICHY_RICH Registered Users 64 Posts
    You are funny. I only do honest deals. Ask OG , MERC, or others I have dealt with. Ispell is a loser and should stop accusing everyone of sh with no proof of anything he says
  • Options
    no proof you say
  • Options
    I don't think anyone is reading your post and people I deal with already know I'm legit. Write anything you want dummy
  • Options
    then what this ?

Bholebeefshooter @iSpell4Life

This is my new account. You messed up my other wall. And I didn't do anything. That's just what happens.lol

You messed up my wall Ispell .thats what happens

• Options
    That is karma. Look it up
  • Options
    i also have proof of your other account admitting your 321run
  • Options
    Oh really!lol . I would love to see that
  • Options
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    was trading im back here is what you said
  • Options
    Dam u photoshopped that just to try to f with me?lol I am not that important buddy. I'm pretty sure everyone already know who 321 accounts really are. I pretty much know the legit traders which I have and will continue dealing with also so spamming me will make zero difference to anything anywhere. This is the exact reason I said I'm glad your vouches were removed. This crap is also why someone prob removed them.lol
  • Options
    Look how easy it is to add onto the end of what I actually said. Weak try. Do better next time please
  • Options
    dude its in the convo
  • Options
    Ispell shows up everywhere 14sqeuaky did so it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. He is a scammer all day
  • Options
    bump this pos is trying to get away with this crap
  • Options
    dexter_mandarkdexter_mandark Registered Users 16 Posts
    @growlithe you should know better than that thinking i am @ispell4life . ispell4life is @k1ttens the other scammer.

but you are the king of all scammers @growlithe And your other forum name @richy_rich

There is only 1 person that knows how to clear vouchers and that is 321run and all of his other forum accounts.........

back to my main account now........................................ i was doing some legit deals.............
  • Options

@growlithe you should know better than that thinking i am @ispell4life . ispell4life is @k1ttens the other scammer.

but you are the king of all scammers @growlithe And your other forum name @richy_rich

There is only 1 person that knows how to clear vouchers and that is 321run and all of his other forum accounts.........

back to my main account now........................................ i was doing some legit deals.............

I am not 321 !lol I don't know how to clear vouches or any other stuff. My first account is bholebeefshooter. Then this one. I am just a legit buyer trader. I only commented because I was happy to see Ispell lose his vouches after spamming my wall. I think he is 14squeaky because he scammed me and got mad after I called him out. Every single other deal I have been in has went down honest from everyone I dealt with
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Yea someone said u can photoshop pages on google chrome

• Options
    Shadey960 said:

Yea someone said u can photoshop pages on google chrome

Look at where it was added on. At the end of what I really said. That could not be much more obvious fake. If he could get it in the middle of what I said I will delete my account and never go on forum again. Forum not working well for me anyway. Too much bs and all I wanted to do was trade a few cars.