Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

POST ALL JACOBWALTANATOR SCREENSHOTs & INFO HERE

TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
Post all screen shots of what happened to @JacobwaItonater today here. I'll post mine tommorow as I don't have much time
Btw dude, I have a screen shot of like 20 people protecting you
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Dan_RacerDan_Racer Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 323 Posts
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    We are here for jacob we where all sitting in a lobby eiht each of us with like 20 million dollar cars trying to protect your account that lobby if we sold all those cars it would be probably about 200 million DANG that's an expensive lobby right and we did it for jacob but there is nothing we can do now:(
  • Options
    DGrizzDGrizz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 934 Posts
    Hope to see something done about this...such bs. I was in one of the lobbys continually challenging that account.
  • Options
    RFSRFS Registered Users 333 Posts
    So it was all of you bastards that kept challenging me :smiley:
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    RFS said:

So it was all of you bastards that kept challenging me :smiley:

Wow man yep so
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
  • Options
    @OGsmoke215 you're a noob bro. Gtfo here before i whoop yo candyasss!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @RFS I would love that to happen, you live in Cali. I live in Los Angeles
    Come find me biitch!!!!

*edited by [RR]MightyDanish
    Please do not post personal private information on the forums!
  • Options
    edited November 2015

@RFS I would love that to happen, you live in Cali. I live in Los Angeles

Come find me biitch!!!!

SHOTS FIRED DAM!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    @RFS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME FIND ME!!!!!!
  • Options
    Peek-a-boo i see u;)
  • Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Don't worry @Jacobwaltonater I got your stock Datsun for you! You can thank me later
  • Options
    ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    edited November 2015
    U guys sure he just didnt switch cars to diffrent account he made just wierd and watch this months down the road he will be trading and swapin cars watch and c because i was talking to jacob right before all this he wanted to trade skyline and 2 gtho or a dodge gt2 for my jet then he got off then i c his post about being hacked and then takes all day to swap over ten cars think a haker wouldnt take all day to do it just sound fishy
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    ac3s said:

U guys sure he just didnt switch cars to diffrent account he made just wierd and watch this months down the road he will be trading and swapin cars watch and c because i was talking to jacob right before all this he wanted to trade skyline and 2 gtho or a dodge gt2 for my jet then he got off then i c his post about being hacked

I'm not sure I understand this?
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    All the same person, Jacob, Jaytakesoff, legendstatus etc the mix of all 3 accounts have the same cars from Jacob

Kinda odd just this past week he was retiring for good.... Just wanted to matte a lightning and he was quitting
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    ac3s said:

U guys sure he just didnt switch cars to diffrent account he made just wierd and watch this months down the road he will be trading and swapin cars watch and c because i was talking to jacob right before all this he wanted to trade skyline and 2 gtho or a dodge gt2 for my jet then he got off then i c his post about being hacked and then takes all day to swap over ten cars think a haker wouldnt take all day to do it just sound fishy

aces was gonna quit after the BMW event as that's what I've been telling everyone.. and I threw random offers sure but don't I always do that? if I wanted to quit I was gonna quit.. not start drama
  • Options
    2HIPSI said:

All the same person, Jacob, Jaytakesoff, legendstatus etc the mix of all 3 accounts have the same cars from Jacob

Kinda odd just this past week he was retiring for good.... Just wanted to matte a lightning and he was quitting

and to ur question

he's just SOMONE that I've traded with before like you 2hipsi
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    So what account is he gonna give this car to? The one that was apparently hacked?
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    @JacobwaItonater I hate to say this because you're a friend of me, but I need to point out the fact that your picture shows the convo taking place 5 minutes ago, which looks like it could be faked.

Not saying I don't trust you, I'm trying to remain neutral in this is all.
  • Options
    2HIPSI said:

So what account is he gonna give this car to? The one that was apparently hacked?

no probably not even gonna trust him to take it back.. kinda scared to do anything rn just waiting on help..
  • Options
    shtoobie said:

@JacobwaItonater I hate to say this because you're a friend of me, but I need to point out the fact that your picture shows the convo taking place 5 minutes ago, which looks like it could be faked.

Not saying I don't trust you, I'm trying to remain neutral in this is all.

it was 5 minutes ago...
  • Options
    just proving its not me...
  • Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    lol responded right away in the picture ... Hmm @JacobwaItonater @shtoobie