Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

@Diamondfox is a fuckking scammer!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DiamondFoxDiamondFox Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 927 Posts
    @Tomclee ive said this alot, my home button is broken so i cant screen shot
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    This is another reason I don't really have pp now I'm being honest here This is the REAL reason I don't have PP. 1.i dont want the seller to give me the wrong email he used for pp and send it to the wrong person then getting accused of scamming 2.don't want pp glitchin when I give the money and then not send it
  • Options
    Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    So ask her to send u pics the sooner the better so we can get these supposed scams out of the way
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

So ask her to send u pics the sooner the better so we can get these supposed scams out of the way

He's a boy
  • Options
    He said his moms pp
  • Options

He said his moms pp

That explains alot....
  • Options
    Well i texted her but its not her actual phone its her friends. At work. But my mom is old fashioned asf so she probably wont know how ill try to talk her through it
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    this Is funny
    in order to hide the paypal evidence you spent all the money he gave you
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
  • Options
    TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    @DiamondFox has traded with me pleb of times. He legit I can ensure you
  • Options
    But there is still history
  • Options
    iMOSTHATEDiiMOSTHATEDi Registered Users 1,010 Posts
    @kingpen126 you must be stupid bro that's why there's a history in payment to show if I got the money or spent it
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts

this Is funny
    in order to hide the paypal evidence you spent all the money he gave you

It still shows where the money went
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    You can't be fuckn serious I posted a lot of proof how can you stand by and still back up a scammer
  • Options
    All of my friends and vouchers know im legit and ive had my irl friends try to make me scam and i refuse lol i dont roll that way
  • Options
    @Stoner Problems look bro I even toke a screen shot on the desk top of my PayPal I didn't get nothing
  • Options
    Yea but with no proof it's showing otherwise bro so prove it proof goes a long way
  • Options
    All he's saying every minute ishttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J2lULU-nc6I
  • Options
    @Burnout671 I even posted he has my car and blocked me also on his post I he offered me 45$ for the car I added him and did all that also there's proof on my PayPal he didn't send me shiit
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I can't fukkkn believe you people still back him up even when there's proof smh @DiamondFox I gave you 5 hours to ether give me my car back or my money post pics that you send me the money and the conformation ticket saying you send it to my email : Zjhkings@gmail.com
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    edited November 2015
    @DiamondFox Not accusing anybody but why did it go from your broken phone...to Mom's phone...to Mom's work friend's phone ? It makes it sound like a scam bud...story keeps changing when asked for proof...just sayin

• Options
    And I will take down everything I just want my car back or the money
  • Options
    I'm not backing anyone proof is what's going to solve this problem
  • Options
    @CircusOfSins he's a scammer bro and people are backing him up
  • Options
    Cause I looked in his wall and he had a good amount of vouchers that's why I went first
  • Options
    Vouchers in forums don't mean shit now this is bullshit man
  • Options
    Yea bro I think you should've received money first then give up car that's how the guys that sell the mills or any pp transaction do it no point in giving the car and trusting that person to pay you is where u messed up on he got what he wanted so no point in sending u the money anymore
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    I'm sorry bud I don't know what to say, but vouches do mean something @dwdtuning sent me $50 and I got him his turfs. This is crazy tho he asked me to trade for a t5 s2k right when he got it. It's hard to say..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917