Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Recruiting!!!

xLATINxxLATINx Registered Users 384 Posts
edited November 2015 in Find a Team!
Stonerkingz Inc is recruiting!!

Looking for 6 other racers!!

•Minimum 10k points!
•You must be at 5k points by the end of the second event or else you will be kicked!
•We give out free tunes and will let you know what events to expect!
•We have a palringo group to stay connected away from the game to help us be ready every turf.
•Legit and loyal no scammers aloud in, 0 tolerance for it or any form of it.

If we get t100 top 3 players get 2 turf cars!! (doesn't include leader or co-leaders)
*If you apply put what you avg in turf points in msg and we need proof of points.*
*Give us time to look over your application and plz add your avg or most recent turf points in msg*
*Proof (screen shot) of points you put is required*
*Someone can vouch as proof*

Comments

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    DreezyDreezy Registered Users 332 Posts
    U know how to copy and paste huh lol
  • Options
    What you mean? @Dreezy
  • Options
    Your bottom half that is in bold letters came from my post
  • Options
    Plegarias my shyt huh lol jk bro gl to your team man I remember when I was doing what u doing
  • Options
    Yeah I just saw haha @Dreezy thanks man we were doing good last turf got to 145th place with only 6 ppl so we need another 6 to get to t100 haha
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    what do you mean by 2 turf cars for the top :D if the 18,19,20 have to give up their car they would rather just leave the team lol
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    @kingpen126 we are only looking to get a total of 12 players there will be no 18th, 19th or 20th lol
  • Options
    5 spots left
  • Options
    ok then so 10 11 12 lol

• Options
    no we will put 3 alts in the crew to get the top 3 players there car, no matter what the top 3 players will get their 2 turf cars, if we hit t100 and everyone will get a turf car as long as they get the minimum and we get t100
  • Options
    oh that sound cool

• Options
    yessir @kingpen126
  • Options
    I don't have proof of being any good at turf lol
    but I know I could get more that 10k lol

• Options
    edited November 2015
    add me in game, name is same as here @kingpen126
  • Options
    ok cool will do
    I will be online in 10 minutes

• Options
    get online and we can talk

• Options
    @kingpen126 plz bro you sound kinda. ... trying to be nice here lol but listen brother in a real top team of you don't make ur min you don't get the car period if the person trust you 2 pass it up u stay and get your 100 gems if they don't u get booted and there alt join team. We placed 19th last turf I'm the leader 82nd 55th 23rd 19th what I'm doing works what u think teams award cars to slacker.... no they award there big pullers so they stick around nobody going to carry a top 100 team of random ppl and they do like 30k plus for u and u give out cars to ppl with 12k.... they leave and go to better team where there points get them better cars. .... unless u have loyal members like I have been friends 6 months and more don't come on my post and this guy post bashing how he want to run things
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    2 spots left!
  • Options
    Bump need a couple more people before turf starts!!
  • Options
    khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Good luck
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    @Dreezy
    Umm what are you talking about? Lol

• Options
    @kingpen126 i think he wants you to join his crew cuz his thinks our rules are dumb or something lol
  • Options
    oh good lol I was thinking I had to get 30k points