Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

excellent job

sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
i know i have been a very angry customer and difficult to deal with ;)

but i think racing rivals is doing a great job really keap it up guys really am more thab sailtisfied

i hope you guys will

1-add more purchasable r classes and r2 classes from the show rooms and also i wish for every show room they get r-s-a-b-c-d classes cars, i know it wont be possible or easy but i hope as much as possible to most brands other brands for example like pagani or mclarren is hard to be done i know

2-rivals edition cars should be more improved and superior in all tracks than other cars ;)
really deserves that because its rivals edition and people died for it in turf /showdowns

3-make all cars competent in all tracks due to classes (eg. A class is z28 ruling i dnt think its right in real. B class is ruled by evos....well its too much for an evo tbh ) while S class is awesome MOST OF THE CARS are competent

4-give some respect to dodge vipers (we feel its kinda under powered really)

5- add a crate for limited edition cars (like previously done with wwe and bmws )

6-add a weakly event or an event on special wrapped / class cars e.g the scion s class we dbt see it any more pontiac we dnt see it anymore make it abit active ;) and people will fight for them but make them abit worthy ;) people are not just having cars to keap them in their garages they wana use them right

7-m3gt2. bmw .and ford gt500 shelby ..ok those cars for example really are good but bad bad launches . and most of people i know (like 90%) are not happy with them and you dont see those cars much on tracks because of that issue now look am a mechanic i know about these issues that can be fixed in real so please no need to keap those cars this way propably take some power off but add sone respectable launching

8-the light delat issues. ok those are so disturbing to racers please set a timer on racing window that should take no longer than 6 seconds to start the 1st light regardless if player on game or having a call or at home screen it should start forcefully

please because it disturbs one player while other palyer will be waiting and will lose his grips on launching because of the waiting time

e.g a player on m4 r2 class bmw is launching point different than for example fordmustang race edition so it will disturb alot

those issues are alittle bit disturbing me and many others so we hope glu will take care of it ;)

9-how about adding more fun by a car a tuning garage with several options to modify a car by players that has a wide range of choices to those cars might change an engine / transmission / tires like a specific hull that glu provides and we can manipulate as we please just for fun and we cab win for example blue prints from crates for special performance parts and eventually can participate in a rivals competition just for fun wgile not doing any turf or showdown and the rewards are always parts that can be added to purchase special parts from shops

10-paintshop ok its so sad that we should win the red/yellow/orange /blue / black/white / green matt colors and only few underglows

comeon glu u can make it better by letting us buying the matt colors and underglows within thebpaint shop and add more matt / underglow colors why are u guys limiting our fun ;)

i started having faith on u guys dnt let me dowb please

Comments

• Options
    11- inctesse the capacity of the inventory please
  • Options
    let_me_scam_ur_carlet_me_scam_ur_car Registered Users 213 Posts
    Yeagh cummoo guiys, iamb noit tailing you how tu do ur jubs er anythings jus do more better er ok thanks you guys I thinks me bes smarter er then u .u should ought to listen to me ok guys
  • Options
  • Options
    khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    That will nice car I had 2 of they
  • Options
    The_Rumor_TrollThe_Rumor_Troll Registered Users 140 Posts
    Light delay can't be fixed. It's not a glitch, it's the joys of live synchronous multiplayer racing.
  • Options
    khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Live and racing