Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

can't confirm email

RacingGumballRacingGumball Registered Users 354 Posts
Who ever operates these forums i need help with my email confirmation. Every time i try to confirm my email it gives me this http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/entry/emailconfirm/64298/UL1X937H check the link to see what im talking about.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    That link doesn't work
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Exactly it doesn't confirm anything it just sends me to a page saying something went wrong
  • Options
    I don't think i'm gonna get help with this :(
  • Options
    No help yet man the forums admins can't even help the new members they rather do other things i just wanna be able to post in the trades section. [RR] Ryyst can you just do something i'm tired of waiting 3 days for help with 1 simple thing.
  • Options
    I could fix it.. but due to your IP address, I'm weary. So I'm having our forum people look into WHY this is happening. On their end they see nothing wrong. So I need some info from you.

- operating system and version
    - browser type and version
    - specific actions they're trying to take
    - any screenshots (with the URL showing if possible)

• Options
    SlayerKing513SlayerKing513 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yeah I!m having the same problem, been doing this for weeks and still no one seems to help. Made a few posts and tried to contact support
  • Options
    same questions apply...
    - operating system and version
    - browser type and version
    - specific actions they're trying to take
    - any screenshots (with the URL showing if possible)

• Options
    - PC Windows 7
    - Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer
    (All updated programs)
    - Email gives me a link i click the link takes me to the page in the link on the post.
    - How do i upload screenshots

[RR] Ryyst really want to use the trade section but can't so please do something.

• Options

- How do i upload screenshots

To the right of the "link" icon is a n icon that looks like a "page". Click on the arrow and drag your image files there

• Options
    Would a video be easier? If so i will go ahead and do it now i will use my phone to film it and ill post the YouTube link.
  • Options
    Wait its fixed now thanks ryyst