Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

hey i dont want my limiter at 9k rpm

sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
title says it on some cars like lambo mercilago sv from crate / ford mustang gt350 / huracan and some other cars theres so much of extra unused rpm and can also affect the drop launch so WHY is the limiter is tooooooooo far away knowing that i dnt need all of that Amount of rpm to launch and shift really so WHY is it too far?
i mean in real life tuning as far as i can remember u could set your limiter at X desired amount why dnt we have that option ? seriously some cars are no way to be seen because of that and makes them un useful

please provide us that option

to people who THINK they are too good in this game and dont need that option simply dont use it some others MAYBE many others would like to entract this game as reality

please glu give me ur feed back

Comments

• Options
    RandyPRandyP Registered Users 1,010 Posts
    Nah its good, gives more experienced Players advantages by knowing the shift points instead of just perfect shifting while time
  • Options
    koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    Yeah I agree it needs to be more realistic and they should add cuict racing or real tracks
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    Yeah I agree it might be a good idea but at the same time I can't tell you how many furais I've won stock versus stock because they didn't know when to shift. I kinda like it this way. But I doubt they'd add that anyway, since racing rivals probably won't be around too much longer. Wouldn't be worth it to spend all that money and time on redeveloping to add that function.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    @Koaleader171 fastest you hit using no boost , furai complete stock ?
  • Options
    u say racing rivals will stop soon ?
  • Options
    null

huh
  • Options
    but the question remains why arent we allowed to change the limiter value
  • Options
    @Them Exclusive fastest I've hit is 8.824 non boosted with perfect launch 0.001 rt. That was with nothing but tires
  • Options
    @sultanma I'm pretty sure racing rivals is getting close to its final days. Look around the forums, there are whisperings of a new game in the future. And like I explained, they aren't going to include the limiter option now because their profit margin wouldn't be large enough to balance out the cost of rewriting the game code to add that. That's not a simple patch or update like adding a car or event is, that's a major code injection that actually seriously changes the game. It would cost them too much money.
  • Options
    ok so from what ive heard so far

racing rivals will create a new game
    old virgin will be lost
    our work will be lost
    no more game improvement
    no more games with pinks option

whats the point playing then
  • Options
    edited December 2015

@Them Exclusive fastest I've hit is 8.824 non boosted with perfect launch 0.001 rt. That was with nothing but tires

@Koaleader171

Same , just tires.

• Options
    you dont have rt bud
  • Options
    @sultanma its cause im not using a phone to play. Maybe some phones but it happens when you play racing rivals on a computer.
  • Options
    Yeah that happens mainly on bluestacks. Still didnt beat me by much XD
  • Options
    @sultanma that's why I don't really play much anymore. I mean if our progress was mover over it would be better. As to the pinks thing, with all the rampant hacking and glitching that goes on with pinks, I can't decide if it will be good or bad that its removed from the new game if that's true.