Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

hmm car customise

sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
tbh the game need so much of re work such as

car appearance customising

such as underglows
wraps venyls
matt colors
wheels
even tires
body kits

car per formance customising

its been noticed that there are 3 maximum choices for performance we are tied to like

A B C

on maximum run usually u only chose one of those and the others will be useless

eg ford mustang 350 we buy from the crates do have a bad lunching point which is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from limiter and at the end u only shoft on 2 dots abive tacho meter roughly 7.8 k rpm MAXIMUM performance tuning

so what are those others doing in my menu ?

eg
like if i had to chose pro A tuning as it is showing its the best performance part for X part engine what what will be the purpose for the other B C parts ? they r useless and it doesnt for sacrifices power for launch for example making them really useless

wht is that ? seriously we need a better way of adjusting our cars

well there are ways to test runs on X tuned cars when a player decides to customise his her ride

that really saddens me and shows how toed i am to the parts given really

Comments

• Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    To clarify, those other parts are for people who like to tune. Yes they may lower HP or increase weight, but on some cars going for the largest amount of horsepower is not always best. For instance, on a lot of turf tunes, you can use those other parts to time your car down into a particular turf lobby. Its all about preference and past experience on a car tbh
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    i under stand but again this isnt really giving a tuner alot of choices really we should go on more tunings than that being honest like differential ratios / gear ratios / limiter values when talking about performance

rims / venyls / MATT COLORS/ body kits / brands / underglows

when talking about appearance and am not talking about limited colors and stufff we got m talking about more colors
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    edited December 2015
    @sultanma well there's only so much they can do in an android game. RR is already huge. If they added that they would have to move it to console due to the size lmao XD. One game actually did try that though, and it kinda sucked hardcore so maybe that's another reason they didn't do it? That game was Nitro nation online if your interested in seeing for yourself.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    1st if a game is combined on pinks and car customization itd be the best and btw i played nitto nation it was a good game good features just required pinks option :) and some more users interaction else its a good game wide of customisation options *salute* but no pinks in there so well its not much fun because of that
  • Options
    am not saying CHANGE HOW GAME IT IS am saying why not adding stuff like that in addition to what we got.....
  • Options
    Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    I don't understand why adding a wing to a car without a wing can still decrease the weight.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Options
    lmao omg thats totally true
  • Options
    before i forget maybe we need underglows like yellow / orange / green and more colors :/ really therez no execuse for glu not adding these and adding some into crates :neutral:
  • Options
    SnpySnpy Registered Users 1,001 Posts
    i got yello under glow :)
  • Options
    havent seen any yellow underglow yet
  • Options
    RR718RRRR718RR Registered Users 46 Posts
    would be nice if they added some paints, its been the same paints since that game came out...
  • Options
    yep thats why i brought up this suggestion

as far as i remember and last time i checked 70s era had better customises than rr lmao
  • Options
    MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
    I would like to be able to paint the added aero for example bumpers - wing sides etc a different colour to the body
  • Options
    RR718RRRR718RR Registered Users 46 Posts
    i was thinking maybe a day track or more like a sunset track, something a bit different like a bridge or some different backgrounds