Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Debt Collection

2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
First I would like to say, neither of us had a real good race I'm sure the nerves played a role on each side, however dwdtuning was a good sport. We will rematch later I'm sure because his historical runs have been much better, but this isn't about him and I it's about all the haters that owe me money that bet against me ;)

3 million on dwd winning

@Backpains758 aka @Tomclee 3mill

I got 2 mill on dwdtuning taking it

@turfRivals 2mill

LET THE RACE BEGIN!!

2HIPSI vs dwdtuning

•One Race
•1663 Tune

Lets see who will take it!!

Start holding your bets!! I got 3 mill on dwdtuning , who wants to hold 3 mill against me!!

Let the betting begin!!!

@Cantdolt87 3mill

And last but not least, @kingklutz for being a generous donor to the winner on either side 5mill
Kingklutz said:

5 mill for the winner out of my own pocket. Although you won't get it till after christmas XD

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5328396/taking-all-bets#latest

http://imgur.com/a/OmfFc

OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

Comments

• Options
    DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    Lol, love it.

Haters wanna be us. # Detroit Rules
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Hehehehe ctsv are so easy to launch in 63
  • Options

Hehehehe ctsv are so easy to launch in 63

first light drop, just gotta hit them shifts or your done, for the record dwdtuning isn't a bad guy, he was actually pretty cool

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Gimme the ctsv I had run 8.1 all day
  • Options

Gimme the ctsv I had run 8.1 all day

I have the WR tune if you want it, just gotta be good at shift right before limiter. My best so far is 8.068

• Options
    Pm me the tune hehehehe, thx
  • Options
    Would be nice if it was sc, so I can fish other turf during sc event lol
  • Options
    ZacharySage1738ZacharySage1738 Registered Users 7,066 Posts
    Ahahah debt collector bahahaha, I'll take a cut for being the flag grill
  • Options
    tycrank56tycrank56 Registered Users 2,746 Posts
    Damnn, i bet my left nut :'(
  • Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
  • Options
    tycrank56tycrank56 Registered Users 2,746 Posts
  • Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    He did beat me. This is racing game and well he was faster. Atleast I finally got some competition. I see this being a long ongoing racing rival... Pay the man ;)
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    Cantdolt87Cantdolt87 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 473 Posts
    @2HIPSI add me
    my ign: ASS
  • Options
    ign: A S S
  • Options
    @2HIPSI u got 15 minutes to come collect. Starting now: 9:30am & Deadline 9:45am Midwest USA time
  • Options
    So u 2 are like best buddy's now after the race? Haha
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Only lotr fans will get this
  • Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    @TheGangsta far from it. But I wanna be/race the best.. Is that not the whole point
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    @Cantdolt87 I don't bring my iPad to work but it's cool I already knew u weren't a man of your word

• Options
    State_of_MindState_of_Mind Registered Users 100 Posts
    Nice, the only one he won was because you fouled lmao.
  • Options
    SameAsHereSameAsHere Registered Users 1,540 Posts
    So.... anyone still wanna bet turfs aginst me?
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Yup, fair enough. I'll PM you when I am able to pay which is until I get my new phone (old phone broke and now has my ipad fml) so probs Christmas or Boxing Day... Or my birthday (27th)
  • Options
    Backpains758Backpains758 Registered Users 924 Posts
    I won't be able to pay till the 30th
  • Options
    turfRivalsturfRivals Registered Users 2,278 Posts
    I can pay whenever you get on later today just pm me here for ign. A bet is a bet.