Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Racing Rivals

RR718RRRR718RR Registered Users 46 Posts
Been playing RR for over 2 yrs now and i must say a lot has changed, not all bad but it's a good game. I remember when we got a Daily Bonus, most cars had some kind of body part to add and turf wars was fun. Don't have much to complain about just that some how the fun is gone, i tried the tournament pinks and got stuck i waited for a few minutes before restarting the game and when i returned it said i was eliminated and i lost my car, that suck. I don't Turf anymore because everyone uses boost and i remember building Turf tunes and running the best tune to win, i don't wish to waste a boost on a free race but again to each his own. I would just like to see some paints added, maybe a few front lips a few good rims somethings to make your car yours, something needs to be added to bring back the fun in the game. Pinks is always fun but after that you just end up with a garage full of cars and nothing much else to do. Well see you guys on the track....

Comments

• Options
    RandyPRandyP Registered Users 1,010 Posts
    Yeah making tunes used to be a required skill te be good, now everyone pretty much has the same tunes.
    Still remember when 35 lobby was bussy instead of empty like nowadays
  • Options
    CannatunaCannatuna Registered Users 121 Posts
    Don't think many people know anything about tuning anymore too bad it's one of the things that make this game fun
  • Options
    MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
    I remember when 9.6 high was fast for 50 and 10.2 for 45 was a beast - how tuning has evolved . For me the fun was picking a civic si 1646 hitting the 1650 lobby and just hitting pinks on people for them to chicken or take my car - and some times mix it up and use a fully turf tuned car for lobby and crush people's car .

The game is still good - but still I prefer the old version - also what happened to special one day turf Halloween etc - seems that's finished.

I turf exactly how I use to using mostly
    Subi b class
    Scion tC
    Focus
    Civic
    Integra
    Viper gts

Same old tunes and still I crush I people's cars
  • Options
    RR718RRRR718RR Registered Users 46 Posts
    Yea....thats basically how i get my joy now, using old turf tuned car and just enter a lobby and laugh at how people ask how my car is so fast....a friend of mines just started playing the game and thought he was fast so i just showed him a car with a maxed level with 15 parts missing...lol..now he's trying to be a tuning scientist...