Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

What was once a great app

HazzlenuttHazzlenutt Registered Users 60 Posts
About 2 years ago this game used to be awesome. I spent countless hours on it playing. Then there was some new major update and then the game started going to down hill. Problems after problems. It was aggravating. I spent all that time collecting cars, beefing up my rides and so on and so on.
Well I started not playing as much because the game kept crashing after 3 or 4 races. And then I started checking in to see if the company had fixed their problems, but they hadn't. Well it's been almost 6 month or longer since I've played, and I decided I would give it a try once again. Deleted the game and did a fresh install. What got me thinking about the game again was an advertisement I saw on an app that I play daily. Well I thought sure if their going to advertise for it then maybe just maybe they had fixed it. Nope! In fact this time I can't even get the darn thing to load.
I have no problems when it comes to playing any other app. So why is this the only one that gives me problems?

Comments

• Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    My cousin can't load his garage at all without it crashing. I have no problems
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    My shiit takes 5 minutes just to get into the garage.
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    And then when I do go in and start racing, it boots me off so now I have to wait another 5 min just to get back to my garage..
  • Options
    I used to be able to load it. Would get about 3 races in the. Crash. The. It was once it was loaded and I would go to my garage it would crash. Now it it simply won't load. Now I just watch the little red bar and it says loading assets. 1/60. I guess that means 1 of 60. Then once it hits about 17 it crashes. What the hell have they done? They advertise it like it some wonderful game. Well it used to be when I could play it. There are no other apps that do this as I can tell. Or at least I have absolutely no issues with any of the ones I play. I wish they would fix this.
  • Options
    I might add that contacting support never helped. And I've contacted them several times. I think I had only heard back from them a couple of times.