Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

128 Gem car (69 Camaro SS) in Silver mystery crates that cost 160 gems?

CHITOWNEUROCHITOWNEURO Registered Users 12 Posts
edited January 2016 in Suggestions and Feedback
So it isn't like gems and Mystery crates aren't already expensive. Today I purchased a bundle of Silver mystery crates, buy 9 get one free. I received a Camaro SS in 9 out of 10 crates... What gets me is the car costs 128 gems in the showroom, but crates cost 160 gems... That means 32 EXTRA GEMS SPENT ON EACH CAR. WHICH TOTALS 288 GEMS... MORE THAN $5.00.
Now I get that they are "mystery crates" but at no point would I expect the prize to be worth LESS than the VERY EXPENSIVE gems they cost. It's not a "Special car", no wrap, just a plain old cheap showroom car. I am beyond upset about the loss of gems that you guys STOLE from me.
And ya know, even 1 ripoffmaro would have sucked... BUT 9 OUT OF 10 CRATES ? No paint... No wheels... Just crapmaros.
On a side note, I contacted customer service about how upset I am at the loss of my gems, and they basically told me to come here and "leave some feedback". Lot of good that does me losing more than $5.00 in gems.
I would expect an appology and a return of the gems I lost... Like "maybe the new guy messed up", the crapmaro was supposed to be in BRONZE crates !
Of course I love the game, and I won't be quiting or threatening to quit. I just thought that someone who loved all the new updates and Mystery crates wasn't too happy getting a stiff one up the poop shute.
Thanks for your time

Comments

• Options
    Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    At one point they had NSXs in silver crates. I mean, really.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Options
    CHITOWNEUROCHITOWNEURO Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yeah. I got 6 of those last week. At least showroom price on those is 340 gems ! 128 gems ? Seriously ?
  • Options
    DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    I agree, showroom should never be in any mystery crate.

I stopped buying now due to getting pointless cars that I do not want.

Wrap them, make them better than showroom, do something.

My money stays in my pocket now. Since only on Monday can you get prints, rims and paint.

To many, 128i, m3, nsx, camaro, 370z.

Useless cars
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Can I get a good deal on 69 ss?