Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
edited January 2016 in Off Topic Chat

photo AAD6B8D9-3EB7-461F-B270-AA14CB050595_zpsbsxpegjx.png
OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

Prev134

Comments

• Options
    Just a random showdown event I popped into for like10 seconds, everyone is so salty

• Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    ya you hacker hahaha
  • Options

ya you hacker hahaha

Seriously he had everyone in 56 on his side because "it's impossible for a car to go that fast in 56"

• Options
    j/k, but you seriously playing rrc showdown?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @TheGangsta Yea just to run some races for money or a potential pink slip, not for a prize

It's good for checking tunes also

• Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    LOL , I know that person ... its a girl
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    yup...I know her too...her sister also races...I was on a team with her bout a year ago...she's pretty cocky...thinks all her stuff is the best

• Options
    reality checked bltches. :D
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    I love gamer gurls

Just like a regular player, but they always have sass.
  • Options
    I just had a team mate tell me she was a girl too, apparently she is pretty good

• Options
    yes they do...when I raced with her she started out really sweet (she's hot too...lol)...when turf time came around she was totally different...mean lil thing

• Options
    yea she is good ,... she's the first legit person I met on racing rivals and she always been top 25
  • Options
    She has a sister that races too?

• Options

yea she is good ,... she's the first legit person I met on racing rivals and she always been top 25

got her facebook? add me add me. :D
  • Options
    5upercar5upercar Registered Users 8,861 Posts
    8.692 is damn fast :#
    GTR, GT-R!

• Options
    she is a good racer...scores mad points...just don't piss her off...saw her go off on a few people

• Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Makes me feel bad that this girl along with probably a lot more that play rr are better and always will be better than me at racing :'(
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @CircusOfSins lol she is hot ..you got that right....
  • Options
    can't remember her sister's ign but yes...her sister races too

• Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Bet you got off to that @Them Exclusive
  • Options
    she's absolutely gorgeous...if the pix she uses are really her...always same girl in em tho so I think it's really her

• Options
    what's her pic now ? looks like 2 werewolves humpin...lol

• Options
    @CircusOfSins I call her .. mzcherry
  • Options
    is that her too ? I think that's what I thought her sister's ign was

• Options
    @CircusOfSins that's no1 bytch account , ... im not sure but think she might of shared it with her sister... I never spoke to her sister.
  • Options
    cherrycherry Registered Users 36 Posts
    1st don't talk about me like im not known bytch we had 2 races and no conversation u won the 2nd i beat u the first dont play yourself i can beat u
  • Options
    That's funny because you started crying like a bytch after I owned u, then all ur friends in the lobby cried for u

• Options
    It's was only 1k you can have it back, if your sooo bad asss you shoulda raised pinks after I raised 1k. The first race I ran u no boost and went 9.1 so come talk shyt to anyone on the equation we all will take ur shyt like they usually do

• Options
    cherrycherry Registered Users 36 Posts
    edited January 2016
    Boy lay we raced twice i said nothing kill ur self
  • Options
    I raced you no boost first race, I raised 1k u ran me boosted. Second race I raised 1k again, if your so bad asss you shoulda raised pinks but I ran u boosted for 1k and you got owned.