Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Fixing cloning tourneys

2Next

Comments

• Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts

And what's wrong with buying them? @TheGangsta

look what he been talking about me. saying I sell clone and claim they are legit. and saying if tournament died I wont have anything to sell lmao.
  • Options
    DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    Any car I won in the tourney goes for half the market value. Only won 2,lol
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • Options
    SameAsHereSameAsHere Registered Users 1,540 Posts
    Well at least he admits he buys clones.. you try and front yours as legit
  • Options
    IIDemonII said:

Pretty sure you use the word legit when you sell your cars lol.

if you talking about me, yes only if I know its legit I will claim its legit. I don't claim its legit on matte color ctsv, matte zonda anthing that's obviously not legit.
  • Options

Well at least he admits he buys clones.. you try and front yours as legit

bring up a post I ever claim the matte ctsv is legit.
  • Options
    Oh also, aren't you trying to stop arguments? If so, what are you doing arguing back?
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    edited January 2016

2HIPSI said:

all the gangstas legit turf cars will come to an end lol, gotta love a mod pushing clones as legit

Funny, I'm still waiting for your wr 9.437 rs500 50 lobby screenshot. I'm getting this weeks turf car, unlike u not even in a team cuz u ain't good enough. :D
    Oh I'm getting this weeks turf car, funny it's gonna be wrapped too ;) ........ Ohhhh wait, your talking about my Turbo Notch account that has team requests from 5 of the best teams. Real turf racers know how to work the system and transfer turf eligible cars to other accounts after so many turfs, sad you stay on the same sorry account
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    edited January 2016
    @2HIPSI

real turfer has one account haha. and only one main account with high street credit. unlike meh 50k sc? I bet your on bottom of your team every turf. they so want to boot you every week. :p
  • Options
    Lol why don't you show them your points? @2HIPSI
    And lol maybe his garage is so big it lags out every now and then so he made a few others? @TheGangsta
  • Options
    IIDemonIIIIDemonII Registered Users 1,664 Posts
    lol what's the problem with having 2 accounts, Can people not turf on 2 accounts at the same time?
  • Options
    edited January 2016

@2HIPSI

real turfer has one account haha. and only one main account with high street credit. unlike meh 50k sc? I bet your on bottom of your team every turf. they so want to boot you every week. :p

All you gotta do is ask around, I'm sure you will find out real quick who puts up the most points. I don't waste gems, I crush cars, max time spent for each event 5hrs and I'm usually drinking beer. Go back to free race boosting with your "kill" tunes hahahahaa

Street cred? Really? You judge turf racers on street cred lmao that pretty much explains it all

• Options

ya show me the points of your 20k at the bottom. :D . oh wait, he doesn't even have the 9.437 rs500 screenshot. the next 24 hour is good to get them.
  • Options

And lol maybe his garage is so big it lags out every now and then so he made a few others? @TheGangsta

Funny he said my garage made his game lag when I tried to trade him some car for a Stella..... But I'm the one who can't turf lol

• Options
    @2HIPSI

don't change the topic, screenshot of your points and wr rs500.
  • Options
    Lol, by saying not to change the topic you're changing the topic
  • Options
    photo 8BD6A871-F7A9-4F42-BF7B-2F4B63AEA843_zpshdkju7rb.jpg

• Options

I have been trying to get screenshot from him from the beginning so... I just want screenshots. @2HIPSI FWD has begun, you have less than 24 hours to get your wr rs500 50 time.(9.437, ya race ctr or civis si :D )
  • Options

I have been trying to get screenshot from him from the beginning so... I just want screenshots. @2HIPSI FWD has begun, you have less than 24 hours to get your wr rs500 50 time.(9.437, ya race ctr or civis si :D )
    Your salty it's hilarious, a moderator straight up jelly because your "kill" tunes could get owned by a newb running straight nos

• Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Well
  • Options
    2HIPSI said:

what kind of crop is that? cant even see the name.
  • Options

2HIPSI said:

what kind of crop is that? cant even see the name.
    Ummm that was the whole point, I also changed language to Spanish. You think I'm gonna link my other turf account to this forum name your silly dude. I'm praying to come across you in a lobby, I'm gonna screen shoot you chickening or me crushing your car for points

• Options
    lol I can use a screenshot of anyone and claim its me by blurring it out. :D
  • Options

lol I can use a screenshot of anyone and claim its me by blurring it out. :D

No not really, your name is highlighted for points. But whatever works

• Options
    well I cant even see anything let alone any name on it.
  • Options