Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Caught a CLONING TARD Teenapp78 and hes whining and crying all over

Comments

• Options
    TommyK___TommyK___ Registered Users 627 Posts
    I guarantee you've have a clone car if not have a clone in your garage considering the amount of clones there are in the game lol, makes you a bit of a hypocrite
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    LOL , that's what I be doing ...as soon as I feel disrespected , the price goes up.
  • Options
    Backpains758Backpains758 Registered Users 924 Posts
    Wait he's gordoww @teenapp78
  • Options
    Young_AznYoung_Azn Registered Users 6,048 Posts
    Yup @Caboose1744 it sure is

• Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Mannnnn........
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    teenapp78teenapp78 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 810 Posts
    Hell no! @Caboose1744 lol
  • Options
    @Caboose1744 dont let @teenapp78 fool you Lol

• Options
    Ok @Young_Azn I can't believe he would do that to me :(
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    ReporterReporter Registered Users 61 Posts
    You are obviously a re.tard who removed the screenshot where I clearly said "I will pass" after you wanted to sell it for 26M but yeah whatever makes your low self feel better
  • Options
  • Options
    mlucas89mlucas89 Registered Users 817 Posts
    This dude is the most legit dude I know in game you are a joke for reporting him. His cars aren't clones so good one bro. He's anti tournament lol. And anyway it's been stated you can't clone the damn lambo because tournament pinks have been closed. Quit flaming a legit player
  • Options
    At least she has my back @teenapp78 we are no longer BFFF
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    @Caboose1744 Im Here For You You See I Posted Pics For @teenapp78 never even got a Thank You Lol

• Options
    I would let glu decide that after seeing his cars. @mlucas89. Dont really need your biased inputs. Glu know better.
  • Options
    No mfr u did say u would pass, right before I called u an idiot for thinking u could still clone @Reporter I do have clones, unless u only have showroom cars... All I'm saying bro is stop being a bitter little biiitch and accept the fact that I knew u were an idiot and now it's proven... Next time find a better story to "report" or better yet.. Pick a better target... I'm not the one bro lol as u can see
  • Options
    SHAME ON YOU @teenapp78 I'm really disappointed
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Yup shame on him. What a stupid kid with a bad mouth. family values I guess lol.
  • Options
    Stop it just stop it
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    Fyi, they were cloning showroom cars as well.
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • Options
    Lol Damn it! Lol so u definitely have a clone @Reporter btw I'm sure I'm older than u, and definitely a lot smarter and less butt hurt any other questions before I get back to cloning :p
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Lol, I have sold 2 legit avendators. I also sent to my buyer a screenshot of me claiming the turf car.

I can literally have 20 legit turf car everyweek if my teammates is willing to sell me theirs. :D
  • Options
    @teenapp78 can you teach me how to do it these Datsun aren't going to clone them selfs
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    tommystyle86tommystyle86 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 770 Posts
    I'll bet @Reporter is 321run. Lmfao
  • Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    All this over a mill?!? Lmfao
  • Options
    itripdabearsitripdabears Registered Users 1,102 Posts
    edited January 2016
    Lmao @[RR]ryyst and or other admin takes down my post but doesnt take this faggat asses post
  • Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    Another shiit thread @TheGangsta @harris26 @Hello Hi Hi

• Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts

Lmao @[RR]ryyst and or other admin takes down my post but doesnt take this faggat asses post

That's because admins don't have power here. We(4 mods) make the calls in the trade section
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    ok...once again I see the word "Clown" used as an insult in this thread...please refrain from using that word...us Clowns have feelings too ;)

• Options
    Uh oh, @clowncarpacker is online