Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Looking for a real team

droogindroogin Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 234 Posts
Was on a team where bottom half was sitting around with a bunch of excuses, no gems, no car need a serious team that is ready when turf begins not 2nd half. Leave team name if your looking for a team member.

300+ cars
Most are turf tuned
More tunes then I can count
All turf cars I own where earned not bought
Ran with top teams

Comments

• Options
    cev34cev34 Registered Users 37 Posts
    hey we are a new team just starting out looking for good racers to join for turf. leader and co leaders have been on some good teams
    befor just set out to make are own team so come give us a shot Z3R0 2 S1XTY and thats a zero not a o
  • Options
    sirpnutsirpnut Registered Users 126 Posts
    We may have a spot for you in one of our teams green light go finished 44th last turf and green light go 2 finished 80th the mins are different for each one so if u are interested
  • Options
    @sirpnut looked at green light go2 full let me know if there's any openings
  • Options
    There will be openings pal, there will still be some 2nd accounts in there that got double claims, what's your ign?
  • Options
    @sirpnut
    Ign Mr gas hole
    In currently on a team let me know I will send ap
  • Options
    freddie0683freddie0683 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 164 Posts
    edited January 2016
    What are the minimums @sirpnut.
  • Options
    @freddie0683 I'm pretty sure 20k or at least that was last week I know 2 guys already on team.
  • Options
    freddie0683freddie0683 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 164 Posts
    Thanks @droogin. Can someone from Green Light Go recruiting or GLG2 contact me. IGN: KING SHIFT 1983
  • Options
    Guys I will get in touch with you asap, @droogin who do you know off glg2?
  • Options
    Pinks dude, neon
  • Options
    Cool what kinda points we talking bro?
  • Options
    15k if I'm running light 20k+ if im hitting it..
  • Options
    @droogin add me Sirpnut u have too many friends
  • Options
    @sirpnut added
  • Options
    Cool