Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Interesting opportunity

Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
Need few guys to contribute on 50gem team. Every racer on the team now has an impressive resume, most are level 250, most have been top25 some top5 even first place. Most of us in semi retirement and I made this team to grab 50 gems on off weeks. If you aren't making top100 but want to learn and be surrounded by pros then maybe come for a while. Team name is Est 2013. Stands for establish 2013 when I started playing. I am actually turfing for this Chevelle but will be back right after. So if u want shoot me a pm on here or just apply and say Gav told you to apply. Any member with a promotion is 100% legit and will not scam you if you want to buy cars trade etc. I am Gav19

Comments

• Options
    Surprised no interest. I will recruit students next week I guess.
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    I'd love to have some hitters for a 50 gem team I'm building.
  • Options
    I was looking to round out my team @BTSR If you want to join you are welcome
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    Gavc19 said:

I was looking to round out my team @BTSR If you want to join you are welcome

I tried to be a member of a team, and unfortunately, my experience is I work my tail off getting points only to get kicked. I'd join a team with x requirement, only to change it without sufficient notice to 2x or 3x and then I'm kicked. No thanks. One team kicked me when I stood up for a newbie who got scammed by one of their cronies.

That's why I got my own team and running it in a more reasonable manner.
  • Options
    I understand. We have a 0 point min. Sounds silly, but we have so many pros that if some feel like racing they will earn everyone else the gems. No drama. I'll probably do it all myself this week lol. So why am I recruiting zeros? I'm not, I do expect you to do something eventually. All of the promoted players have put up hundreds of thousands of points many have done many million points for me over the years. So I expect nothing more from them. If I see any activity at all you are good :smile:
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Grooming one new guy from forums into a top 100/top 25 hitter. If anyone else wants a good stepping stone to get to top 100 or better just let me know and I'll help.
  • Options
    couchrac3rcouchrac3r Registered Users 4,901 Posts
    You guys help with tuning cars for turf wars? Slowly building my garage ign couchrc3r
  • Options
    Backpains758Backpains758 Registered Users 924 Posts
    Im intrested