Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lobby jumpers

getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
Ive been playing for almost two years and apsolutetly love the game. When it comes to the friend request part it needs help,only in the fact that most peaple use it to get into lobbys there not supposed to be in and getting a fair race is almost impossible. What can be done

Comments

• Options
    RRTrapKingRRTrapKing Registered Users 734 Posts
    Nothing really i only join friends to kill lobby jumpers usually in my maxed zonda
  • Options
    CannatunaCannatuna Registered Users 121 Posts
    You can post their car rating on race chat and warn others
  • Options
    Thx guys what if they added a race with u request before there allowed to join a lobby
  • Options
    Nice thx
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts

Ive been playing for almost two years and apsolutetly love the game. When it comes to the friend request part it needs help,only in the fact that most peaple use it to get into lobbys there not supposed to be in and getting a fair race is almost impossible. What can be done

This is an accepted tactic per RYYST, "you never know what's under the hood". Like has been said above, i out piggybackers (my term) in the lobby i'm in. usually results in lots of love (belligerant chats) from the offending piggybacker.

Personally i'd like the right, to accept or deny a friend request. No other game has a more fooked up method of friending
  • Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    If you pay attention to what's going on in the lobby the lobby jumpers are obvious.
  • Options
    CannatunaCannatuna Registered Users 121 Posts
    Yup those zondas in the 1630 lobby tend to stick out.
  • Options
    Chevyz34Chevyz34 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Glu is a less than reputable company. They find it to be beneficial to have loopholes so people can scam. It leads to more gem sales.
    People buy boosts to scam.

I generally scan my friends list and cuss out strangers who friend add me. It's a shame that glu is promoting this, when they could do just as well by offering more customization at a price.
  • Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    edited January 2016
    Fook me must be tired! Read that wrong too smh
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    I like jumping in a. Jetta and freaking out the jumpers when I win :/
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    Chevyz34Chevyz34 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Yeah ghost shift the scammers away.
  • Options
    RR718RRRR718RR Registered Users 46 Posts
    i get most of my cars from lobby jumpers, i now own over 400 cars and its funny when you take a lobby jumpers car and they message you begging for it back, what a joy. they again there is some people that pink you right away with some nice cars just because they think they can bet you so sometimes i cant give the jumpers wrong its a method and it works. back in the days you couldn't see a persons level now you can so its easy not to get caught out there, we use to have to know the torque of each car to tell if you can win or not.