Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Promising Top 1 RWB Next Week From 2HIPSI

Comments

• Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    shtoobie said:

Dis sum funny shiz

Ya man, he like to pink everybody that he dont agree on. Honestly I can tell u I'm not a good driver, that's why I rarely do pinks. He act as if he is the best lobby world record guy in the game. It's funny.

We will be looking forward for the first place rwb claim and I will stfu. Never gonna bother u again. U know who I'm talking about.
  • Options
    Heck I forgot....he is on pc, his gonna load the auto launch and --.--- rt
  • Options
    Where is the admins, this is unbelievable. Pc port has been disabled and this guy openly admits he is playing on a PC.

Hypercrite, calling me selling clones is illegal now he play on PC. Lmaofool. Where is the admins!!! Someone help me tag admins. Plz
  • Options
    2HIPSI said:

Not gonna lie to you, I stopped using my iOS account because I purchased an android device and use blue stacks

• Options
    MOST_FINEST_ONE_1MOST_FINEST_ONE_1 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Bro who in the right mind chose Thegangsta to be a mod like seriously the dude just talks smack an think he some big time hitter aha. Bruh yo better show some respect before I take yo keys without you knowing me you just a little turd who chicken on me when I used to run for top 5 rivals malyas an los famiilia bruh so keep that mouth shut little boy!!!!!
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts

Bro who in the right mind chose Thegangsta to be a mod like seriously the dude just talks smack an think he some big time hitter aha. Bruh yo better show some respect before I take yo keys without you knowing me you just a little turd who chicken on me when I used to run for top 5 rivals malyas an los famiilia bruh so keep that mouth shut little boy!!!!!

Hello Mr. Alt :joy:
  • Options

Where is the admins, this is unbelievable. Pc port has been disabled and this guy openly admits he is playing on a PC.

Hypercrite, calling me selling clones is illegal now he play on PC. Lmaofool. Where is the admins!!! Someone help me tag admins. Plz

PC playing isn't illegal? I've done it before man, plays the same as the mobile version...
  • Options
    shtoobie said:

PC playing isn't illegal? I've done it before man, plays the same as the mobile version...
    It was legal until glu/cie took out because Facebook had all the hacking and shit that they didn't even bother to fix it. So they remove Facebook from playing the game at all.

So technically using a PC to play the game is illegal, this tard is playing on PC no wonder he doesn't want anyone to know his ign.
  • Options

shtoobie said:

It was legal until glu/cie took out because Facebook had all the hacking and shit that they didn't even bother to fix it. So they remove Facebook from playing the game at all.

So technically using a PC to play the game is illegal, this tard is playing on PC no wonder he doesn't want anyone to know his ign.
    I think you're getting a little worked up man. Just take a break from this thread for an hour, and while I think @2HIPSI is also overreacting a bit as well, you're the staff member in this situation and it is your job to handle things professionally. Even when taunted.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts

2HIPSI said:

Funny how your bytch azz closed my thread about you selling clones but you decide to keep this one open, phukin punk bytch

@Hello Hi Hi

@Old Woman

@RR RYST

So this is how your elected moderators act? Selling clones and creating conflict?

Word coming out from a guy playing on pc. Hahahhaa I felt sorry for @dwdtuning losing out, ya keep sitting on your fat chair and turf all day long.

BTW you have clones yourself, don't blame the player. Blame the game.

Go get your promised first place rwb and show me the claim screenshot and I will stfu.
    I never promised anything, your creating a story on your own kid. Regardless of how I play or what I play on, I will still own your azz. Moderator lmao more like a 2hipsi groupie
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    2HIPSI said:

2HIPSI said:

Funny how your bytch azz closed my thread about you selling clones but you decide to keep this one open, phukin punk bytch

@Hello Hi Hi

@Old Woman

@RR RYST

So this is how your elected moderators act? Selling clones and creating conflict?

Word coming out from a guy playing on pc. Hahahhaa I felt sorry for @dwdtuning losing out, ya keep sitting on your fat chair and turf all day long.

Go get your promised first place rwb and show me the claim screenshot and I will stfu.
    I never promised anything, your creating a story on your own kid. Regardless of how I play or what I play on, I will still own your azz. Moderator lmao more like a 2hipsi groupie
    Don't groupies like the person lol
  • Options
    Backpains758Backpains758 Registered Users 924 Posts
    @2HIPSI

Offical talk the talk but not walk the walk winner 2015-2016
  • Options
    shtoobie said:

2HIPSI said:

2HIPSI said:

@Hello Hi Hi

@Old Woman

@RR RYST

Yea secretly had a crush on me, why else would he follow me around and try to stalk out my turf name

• Options
    2HIPSI said:

shtoobie said:

2HIPSI said:

2HIPSI said:

@Hello Hi Hi

@Old Woman

@RR RYST

Yea secretly had a crush on me, why else would he follow me around and try to stalk out my turf name
    Cuz he's curious? :joy:

I ain't no homo and I wanna know...
  • Options

@2HIPSI

Offical talk the talk but not walk the walk winner 2015-2016

You still owe me 3 mill on a bet you lost little bytch..... Now who runs their mouth on some bets

• Options
    tycrank56tycrank56 Registered Users 2,746 Posts
    Lol, find it funny how "The rims are ugly", Just a way to puss out
  • Options
    tycrank56 said:

Have you seen the rims?
  • Options
    I would have payed you. But you decided to Bash my posts saying my cars were clones multiple times - Before i had even agknowladged your existance mate.

Why would i ever pay someone who lost my a good $15 sale
  • Options
    Two flame wars in one thread!?

I'll get the popcorn
  • Options
    See you in turf punk all yo clones gonna be crushed then you really won't have any "Legit Turfs" to sell
  • Options

I would have payed you. But you decided to Bash my posts saying my cars were clones multiple times - Before i had even agknowladged your existance mate.

Why would i ever pay someone who lost my a good $15 sale

Actually you ran your punk azz mouth weeks after your pos cloned car got scammed, regardless I don't want your RRC it's garbage to me

• Options
    edited February 2016
    tycrank56 said:

I find it funny that I never guaranteed anything, I clearly said if the wrap was nice I would go for T5, T100 is probably the easiest thing to do

• Options
    Lets take a second to laugh at a "fully grown man" (doubt it haha) using the words 'punk azz'
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts

• Options

Lets take a second to laugh at a "fully grown man" (doubt it haha) using the words 'punk azz'

Yep fully grown and I'm currently in Orlando Florida with my kids, sitting by a pool while they are at Disney World..... Life good kid

• Options
    2hipsi that dude backpains broke azz aha he never was gonna pay out dude chickens out on a mill run lmao
  • Options
    Shouldnt you be with your kids at disney world...
  • Options
    2HIPSI said:

Yep fully grown and I'm currently in Orlando Florida with my kids, sitting by a pool while they are at Disney World..... Life good kid
    Ill give you all my garage for a 3 day Magic Kingdom pass.
  • Options

Shouldnt you be with your kids at disney world...

My kids are 16, 13 and 7..... We have been to Disney Workd 3 times now they will be perfectly fine with my wife........ My beer is getting warm moving along

• Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    bet my kidiots wish they were at Disney World...but they're stuck in school (at least that's where I sent em this a.m)...poor things...lol

NO MICKEY FOR YOU !!!

This discussion has been closed.